Sunshining7 - Nike Air Jordan Original (and some Retro) - 2010 collection post

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

seriously, is there a better OG jordan collection on this site?
well first of all.. man i wish i could see your pictures they're not working for me here.

And Proto man I've seen this guys stuff alot of times and its just purely amazing I just wish these pics could work for me so I could see everything together.

But to answer your question and not trying to throw shots out there. I would like to see SOLE SUPREME post his collection of OGs. It would be an epic battle. 
smokin.gif

It would be well respected from I'm sure from both sides and no hard feelings. I know they probably both know eachother and probably have dealt shoes to eachother.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

seriously, is there a better OG jordan collection on this site?
well first of all.. man i wish i could see your pictures they're not working for me here.

And Proto man I've seen this guys stuff alot of times and its just purely amazing I just wish these pics could work for me so I could see everything together.

But to answer your question and not trying to throw shots out there. I would like to see SOLE SUPREME post his collection of OGs. It would be an epic battle. 
smokin.gif

It would be well respected from I'm sure from both sides and no hard feelings. I know they probably both know eachother and probably have dealt shoes to eachother.

Great stuff as always.
pimp.gif

And yes, this is probably the best collection of OG I's that I've seen.

Great stuff as always.
pimp.gif

And yes, this is probably the best collection of OG I's that I've seen.

wow!

just... wow.

i'm jealous not only of your collection, but of that view as well. looks like you live in hong kong or some other large chinese city? just a guess.

wow!

just... wow.

i'm jealous not only of your collection, but of that view as well. looks like you live in hong kong or some other large chinese city? just a guess.

Literally left me like 
eek.gif

Best OG collection I've ever seen, period.  The set of metallic 1's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Literally left me like 
eek.gif

Best OG collection I've ever seen, period.  The set of metallic 1's...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn bro.
pimp.gif
collection is straight inferno.

Have you been collecting since 85 or later on?

also any info on them sky jordans would be great
pimp.gif

Damn bro.
pimp.gif
collection is straight inferno.

Have you been collecting since 85 or later on?

also any info on them sky jordans would be great
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom