Sup? Havent browsed NT in a hot minute. Any Threads i should know about?

I used to be on NT 24/7 back in the day. Seems like the site is in shambles, though. I know theres sone recent classic threads, though. Tell me something. No pyps?
nerd.gif

College meme thread is the best thing going right now fam, and the cute girls thread.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

I used to be on NT 24/7 back in the day. Seems like the site is in shambles, though. I know theres sone recent classic threads, though. Tell me something. No pyps?
nerd.gif

you mean like.....a month ago?

Originally Posted by Club 27

nerd.gif

What you clocking me? I can't even remember the last time i hit my post limit (like i used to). Sit down.

nerd.gif

What you clocking me? I can't even remember the last time i hit my post limit (like i used to). Sit down.

laugh.gif
 im not "clocking" you

i dont even know what that means

Wale made a thread a few weeks ago calling you out.
You never responded so everyone assumed you were scared.
Eventually Meth deleted the thread cause nothing good was resulting from it. Hopefully somebody got some screen caps though.

laugh.gif
 im not "clocking" you

i dont even know what that means
Hey Club i think "clocking you" is like how COD keeps track of how many hours you have played. So maybe its like clocking how much he trolls

you joined in February though....never mind, you've probably been banned or just observed since 99

Originally Posted by trak1sh

you joined in February though....never mind, you've probably been banned or just observed since 99

You don't know who Mayor is?

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

First read this thread (I suggest skimming it): http://niketalk.yuku.com/...esome------sister?page=1

Then read this thread: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...d-in-the-hospital?page=1

THIS 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Someone cliff the unaware
i tried to follow the thread but it got a bit confusing

Dude tried to say he was gonna have a threesome with sisters then eventually got exposed by Meth.  Good times
laugh.gif

How were you on 24/7 and reaching your post count but only have 100 some posts? Yes Im clocking you

Back
Top Bottom