Sup NT! Other than shaving/wax whats the best way to remove body hair?(Female NTrs please come in)

dontsteponmyshoes

Supporter
So yeah...Im a pretty hairy dude and I need to find a way to get rid of this chest hair. I dont have a prob shaving my chest which is what I usually do but Ive got a grip of hair around my nipples too. So usually Ill be all clean but then I got the black fishing wire looking hairs still sproutin out. No way im putting wax or nair on the nips so other than wax/laser removal whats the next best technique to remove hair from those sensitive areas?

So yeah...Im a pretty hairy dude and I need to find a way to get rid of this chest hair. I dont have a prob shaving my chest which is what I usually do but Ive got a grip of hair around my nipples too. So usually Ill be all clean but then I got the black fishing wire looking hairs still sproutin out. No way im putting wax or nair on the nips so other than wax/laser removal whats the next best technique to remove hair from those sensitive areas?

Yeah I could just do that, but!

Normally I just wolf it I very rarely shave but the reason im asking is twofold. One its summer and as hairy as I am its like wearing three shirts I almost always wear an under shirt under my main shirt so yeah..and the second is I have a date Weds and normally I wouldnt give a $+## but this girl is somewhat on the freaky side(from what ive heard) and the man I am ill admit I like my nipples sucked n played with(tmi for this thread) but basically im not tryin to throw afro puffs in ol girls mouth on the first date cause Id like it to be more than a 1 time thing.

Normally I just wolf it I very rarely shave but the reason im asking is twofold. One its summer and as hairy as I am its like wearing three shirts I almost always wear an under shirt under my main shirt so yeah..and the second is I have a date Weds and normally I wouldnt give a $+## but this girl is somewhat on the freaky side(from what ive heard) and the man I am ill admit I like my nipples sucked n played with(tmi for this thread) but basically im not tryin to throw afro puffs in ol girls mouth on the first date cause Id like it to be more than a 1 time thing.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

nair...not that i would know but i heard
laugh.gif

But seriously, I heard this stuff actually works really well.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

She smashed the homies??

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

She smashed the homies??

the nair dont eat yall up? When I hooped in HS i used to shave my legs for when I got my ankles taped and one day I used moms nair, I dont know if I left it on too long or what but that +%@# burned like crazy, id never put it on the nippular area.

the nair dont eat yall up? When I hooped in HS i used to shave my legs for when I got my ankles taped and one day I used moms nair, I dont know if I left it on too long or what but that +%@# burned like crazy, id never put it on the nippular area.

Just use a cheap disposable razor in the shower while your body is all soapy and lathery (keeps you from cutting yourself).

Back
Top Bottom