Sup........

Place looks a little different. What's been happening since us old heads been gone?

Last edited:
Whaddup?! Any dope consigment spot/shoe spots to checkout in DC.

Seems like SomeWHERE is doing its thing over in SW and Union Market

Yo what happened to the OGs? It changed around here once you, EOH and Ru went off to better things.

Rockdeep went off the deep end and he was the last that I recall trying to keep it together.

Yo what happened to the OGs? It changed around here once you, EOH and Ru went off to better things.

Rockdeep went off the deep end and he was the last that I recall trying to keep it together.
That’s fair. I still see Ru at Frat events, and talk to EOH a few times of the year. I see Rock around as well.

Things have changed, but I’m back around. We gonna put the band back together.
I know these reseller spots at Tanger and other malls gotta go.

52303941699_e16627288f.jpg

never been to a sneaker con before. there was one in dc on saturday and sunday. basically a clusterfukk but it was still enjoyable to see and handle some shoes I've only seen in photos. prices overall were not at all impressive but I'm also not the haggling type

52303941699_e16627288f.jpg

never been to a sneaker con before. there was one in dc on saturday and sunday. basically a clusterfukk but it was still enjoyable to see and handle some shoes I've only seen in photos. prices overall were not at all impressive but I'm also not the haggling type
And I thought about going down there. I knew that was going to be the case. I hate all these new shops that are popping up and nothing be resellers.

Back
Top Bottom