SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cams poor attitude in the post game interview is of a man who was more interested in winning to quiet the haters rather than focus on the real task at hand.

The questions are pointless and annoying but everyone goes through them after a SB loss. It what comes with being the star QB of the losing team man.

was cams post game interview lebron levels of salty and lame? 

Probably about the same. I love my Broncos but I root for Cam. His detractors were waiting for this moment all season and he delivered. The worst part is that they will compare his response to Luke's. Luke was a class act.

dancing and acting cocky is fine, but if you're a sore loser I cant rock with you

glad the fraud lost 
pimp.gif

dancing and acting cocky is fine, but if you're a sore loser I cant rock with you

glad the fraud lost :pimp:

He is acting like a sore loser. First time he's ever lost a big title game before. I don't want to see him killed by the media but that's exactly how they want him to act

He's not a fraud tho g. Quit that talk

Last edited:

glad the fraud lost :pimp:

I don't think he's a sore loser like Lebbywinks. Cam was just too emotional in the moment. I'm sure if he could do it over again he would. However, his haters were waiting for him to slip up. All the touchdowns and giving balls to kids will get ignored.

Last edited:
So Cam Newton is perfectly fine with dancing and celebrating when the moment is good, but once you lose a big game you're ok with walking away from questions? This guys is as immature as they come. Not surprised the least bit.

And to think, some people on this board compared him to Muhammed Ali :lol:

Back
Top Bottom