Super Bowl LII: CONGRATS TO THE EAGLES #FreeMeekMill

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Center City now has cops trying to go through a crowd of 1-2k ppl. A few have jumped on top of a police van

Nice.
1E215950-A84B-4E59-BA57-EDC33727AC63.png

A couple others tried to just jump up there and the van kind of sped up.

This is escalating nicecan

Those 5-6 cop cars are just asking to to turned over and set on fire. Who drives through a crowd like that? People way too nice right now. It's only striking 11:30 over there.

So my lions are In trouble

Ruh roh

The last game Doug Peterson was a offensive coordinator for the Chiefs he struggled to score 20 points with 7 coming in garbage time.

I wasn't a big Patricia fan but let's chill with the hot takes.

Center City now has cops trying to go through a crowd of 1-2k ppl. A few have jumped on top of a police van

Nice.
1E215950-A84B-4E59-BA57-EDC33727AC63.png

A couple others tried to just jump up there and the van kind of sped up.

This is escalating nicely.
I'm here for it..bout to shower lay down and watch these Philly streams of them fans burning down their city :lol:

How many teams regret not getting Schwartz or Flipp after watching that team win it all? Crazy Schwartz didn’t get a HC job.

The last game Doug Peterson was a offensive coordinator for the Chiefs he struggled to score 20 points with 7 coming in garbage time.

I wasn't a big Patricia fan but let's chill with the hot takes.

nah im excited

im expecting big things next season

maybe well all be celebrating down Woodward this time next year

:emoji_hugging:

:rofl:Please tell me you're joking.

I always kept faith when that happened. Serviceable backup QB with that D (granted they didn't exactly show up tonight). Hell of a game.
kaixfXl.gif

Cry Eagles Cry....

Statements like this are the very reason Wentz doesn't deserve this injury, but Eagles fans do.

Personal attacks because you're hurting is clownish and pathetic. But no one expects anything different from Eagles fans.

Shoes saved all that energy for IATT :lol:

Didn't even feel like a Superbowl to me with the anticlimactic ending ... Congrats to Philly ...

A damn shame because it was 2nd and 2 and Brady had the back out for an easy first ... He lost his awareness of the situation a little bit there ...

Back
Top Bottom