SUPER BOWL LIII THREAD: Patriots/Rams in Atlanta

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:I think you are confusing you talking **** about him with other people talking **** about him. Its honestly an easy mistake to make.

Let me know if you find it though, cause I couldnt find **** for 2018 quotes.

i def criticized him in a game or two...but most of that **** was from 2017. dude been shutdown all year for the most part :lol:

who knows, you might be right :lol:

You're washed af.

giphy.gif

these reports about the pats basically switching stuff up on defense after the headset shut off with 15 secs left between mcvay and goff, really aint a good look for goff and the rams going forward

really gotta give big boi props from gettin this one out at the super bowl:

really wish dude would have done 'shutterbug' instead of 'the way you move'

these reports about the pats basically switching stuff up on defense after the headset shut off with 15 secs left between mcvay and goff, really aint a good look for goff and the rams going forward

after the film review that Bedard did, he was REALLY critical of Goff in terms of decision making on the fly. compared him to a guy you gotta coach up like....Tannehill

after the film review that Bedard did, he was REALLY critical of Goff in terms of decision making on the fly. compared him to a guy you gotta coach up like....Tannehill

i mean it was always pretty well known that the rams would line up with plenty of time left on the play clock and then mcvay would be in goff's air for as long as he could.. but super duper surprising that in year 2 that THAT could be THAT effective

obviously the pats have a good secondary.. but the rams were known to have a pretty good oline, so the pressure shouldnt have been like that.. but seeing the plays he just straight up missed you gotta be at least a lil worried

i mean it was always pretty well known that the rams would line up with plenty of time left on the play clock and then mcvay would be in goff's air for as long as he could.. but super duper surprising that in year 2 that THAT could be THAT effective

obviously the pats have a good secondary.. but the rams were known to have a pretty good oline, so the pressure shouldnt have been like that.. but seeing the plays he just straight up missed you gotta be at least a lil worried

yeah exactly. for a guy who you gotta lock up (or let go) pretty soon, he should be further along

To me in a weird way it makes Mcvay look really ****in good that he’s basically been the marinate to Goff and has had him look so great since he’s been his coach. But it does make Goff himself lose some of his shine. You look that bad without Mcvay telling you what to do? He’s gonna have to learn how to survive on his own at some point

but i just wonder how much dude deviates from his 1st option on these plays during the actual play.. like damn mcvay gotta be brady/manning presnap level if dude is doing pretty much everything presnap for the O

and i could maybe get it if dude was upstairs and had the benefit of HD cameras and shhh plus being able to fully see the whole field and what the defense is doing.. but dude is on the sideline and seeing things from a side angle

For all intensive purposes the Patriots defense of line won them the game. I was all on board with the Rams but did a complete 360 right before the whistle. Whatever problem Sean McVay has with Todd Gurley, they need to nip it in the butt. Didn't help that Jared Goff looked like he had Old Timer's Disease out there. He wanted to curl up in the feeble position.

Back
Top Bottom