SUPER BOWL LVII 🏈 | CHIEFS V. EAGLES | BLACK EXCELLENCE, OPULENCE, DECADENCE, TUXES NEXT TO THE PRESIDENT |

WHO YOU GOT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OIP.5FDyJm5iQ5rbwwAWWyGm0QHaJG

Haven't been here in awhile so I figured I put some flowers down on this fresh grave....

Davis Webb
Kenny Pickett
Davis Mills
Taylor Heinicke
Carson Wentz
Matt Ryan
Malik Willis
Daniel Jones (3x)
Justin Fields
Cooper Rush
Andy Dalton
Josh Johnson

Now imagine thinking you have a Super Bow caliber defense and this is a list of some of the QBs you have played this season. Delusion that can only be found in that dirtbag city and ugly fanbase. #1 ranked pass defense and historically great pass rush they told us. Get exposed on the biggest stage and then cry about the refs. LOL.

Now pay that squat deadlift champion version of Tebow $250 million so we see how great that roster can really be.

If stat boy or that evoque kid are still around, tell them I said "eat one".

giphy.gif

Haven't been here in awhile so I figured I put some flowers down on this fresh grave....

Davis Webb
Kenny Pickett
Davis Mills
Taylor Heinicke
Carson Wentz
Matt Ryan
Malik Willis
Daniel Jones (3x)
Justin Fields
Cooper Rush
Andy Dalton
Josh Johnson

Now imagine thinking you have a Super Bow caliber defense and this is a list of some of the QBs you have played this season. Delusion that can only be found in that dirtbag city and ugly fanbase. #1 ranked pass defense and historically great pass rush they told us. Get exposed on the biggest stage and then cry about the refs. LOL.

Now pay that squat deadlift champion version of Tebow $250 million so we see how great that roster can really be.

giphy.gif
Lol damn did Eagles get blown out or something? Did i watch different game? Without jalens gifted fumble and that questionable hold call Eagles probably win

mr s j king mr s j king please don't talk any ****, I don't need it. Give your trolling to someone else! I kept quiet the whole game. Just PM me your PayPal and I'll send it in the morning. I'm not checking this thread anymore & done with this **** tonight! Such a ticky tack call to decide a Super Bowl! F U Carl Cheffers!!!
PM sent

🦅🔫

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eagles pass rush was getting pressure but they were dropping 7 in coverage so Mahomes just started taking off

Mahomes took what the defense gave him in the second half and it worked out
They picked the Eagles defense apart in the 2nd half.
Lol damn did Eagles get blown out or something? Did i watch different game? Without jalens gifted fumble and that questionable hold call Eagles probably win
The Chiefs scored on every possession minus one and that was the missed field goal attempt. Who's to say Philly doesn't cap that drive with a TD, and KC goes down and scores again.

Eagles still dominated time of possession 35 to 24 and still took the L. Mahomes don't need much time to kill you.

we didn’t get it done in the first half when we had the ball most of the time

obviously mahomes and co don’t need you to help them get points and we had the fumble

Was a great game to watch even with the outcome of my team getting the L

Mahomes really was Houdini in that pocket when pressure did get close

He the goat i cant deny it well deserved

Welp time to go hype sixers up and be let down once again (at least i dont gotta worry bout them making the finals and losing)

Davis Webb
Kenny Pickett
Davis Mills
Taylor Heinicke
Carson Wentz
Matt Ryan
Malik Willis
Daniel Jones (3x)
Justin Fields
Cooper Rush
Andy Dalton
Josh Johnson

giphy.gif

Are you okay man?

Very proud of everyone in here and what you did last night. I love Mahomes and Hurts. These two brothas put on a show. Simply put this was a last team to get the ball with over 1 minute wins. Two evenly matched teams. When you play either of the two teams the margin of error is so small. The fumble was huge but given how KC moved the ball, anything other than points on that drive for Philly would’ve ended the same way given the inability of the defense to slow KC down.

One of the impressive stats they showed last night is that Hurts was something like 34/38 on those sneaks on I believe the season (could have been career but still) :sick:

Oh brother...First Take has a "Did Rihanna's Halftime Show live up to the hype?" segement tee'd up. Stephen A is definitely going to go OD with the praise

Call me crazy but I felt like gainwell was the best back for Philly. I know sanders made the pro bowl but I feel like Philly was wasting carries going to him and Boston.
gainwell has had the better vision and decisiveness on his carries dating back to last season. Miles is good but he leaves A LOT of yards on the table.

Back
Top Bottom