SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hopefully people will stop questioning Purdy. He's great, not good. There are not more than 5 QB's I'd take over him. You're lying if you think so.

But **** him though

Hopefully people will stop questioning Purdy. He's great, not good. There are not more than 5 QB's I'd take over him. You're lying if you think so.

But **** him though
Ehhh

He is good. Give other guys that talent though?

Ice Spice been around before Kelce, she ditched Nicki as soon as Taylor was friends with her.

Purdy is “great?”

Aight I’m out.

Good game. No football for 7 months. Ouch.
He is. GREAT. We're not talking all time great at all. Just for right now, against the current league, he is great. You'll eventually realize it. You just can't wrap your head around it because you need to see QB's get drafted high to be legit (Brady is an outlier). But because he's Mr Irrelevant, you can't accept how great he is.

Ehhh

He is good. Give other guys that talent though?
enough with the talent talk. Dude is doing wild things regardless. It's not all talent.

You're come around eventually. Purdy isn't going anywhere. He's just beginning and will be around for many years. You'll probably be slow and catch up in 10 years.

"Not in my city, 9ers"
Screenshot_20240211_222310_Samsung Notes.jpg

He is. GREAT. We're not talking all time great at all. Just for right now, against the current league, he is great. You'll eventually realize it. You just can't wrap your head around it because you need to see QB's get drafted high to be legit (Brady is an outlier). But because he's Mr Irrelevant, you can't accept how great he is.
Brock is much better than his detractors give him credit for. Sometimes the game plan and play calling are terrible. This game wasn’t on him as much as it was on Kyle. Kyle pulled a Baltimore and pretty much abandoned the run after CMC fumbled which was insane.

Back
Top Bottom