SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Game had me stressed and these 2 teams my rivals.

Game delivered.

Mahomes really the goat and he just getting started.

Niners are choke artist. Don't really want to hear about them until they get over the hump or get a new coach.

I wouldn't say that. They lost twice to the goat in close games. It's just bad luck. It's like losing to Mike in the 90's, losing to Shaq/Kobe. I don't think Kyle is the problem. He's made these Superbowls with Jimmy G and Mr. Irrelevant.

I’m glad they replayed that last play from behind mahomes, so the viewer could see how hard that would have been to cover by the 49ers.
Yep #33 on San Fran was looking for help that was never going to be there and he was just running in open space.

Gonna have to watch the Shakira JLo halftime show again to remind myself what greatness is.

having a 6' 5" 250 lb man right in front of your face really obstructs your view lol. Ward was the only man in the vicinity and he had zero chance.

IMG_3009.jpeg

I’m not sure what everyone is saying. The Niners didn’t choke.

Pat Mahomes just took the game

A little of both.. niners had the game early and didn’t actually knock the chiefs out when they had the chance to

And literally just kept chiefs around enough to let patty do his thing..

This new OT format is better and didn't affect the outcome but overall for the Super Bowl and conference championship games, it should just be an extra 10 minutes. Give both teams 3 timeouts and then whoever is leading at 0:00 of extra time is the winner. If it's still tied then you can start with whatever sudden death format for 2OT.

Clock mangement should be part of the game...that's why I don't love the college OT format, even though it gives both teams a chance.

Shanahan choked with that play calling.
Dude forgot he had CMC. IDK how you do that coming out of halftime.

After that turnover to start 2nd half, zero clue why they didn’t point cmc

I get they were dealing with stuff with deebo and then kittle.. but if KC ain’t stppping the run, just keep doing it

Niners had two chances inside or around the Chiefs 10 to end the game with 3rd and 4ish conversions. towards the end of regulation and in OT. couldn't do either....and i'd put blame on both Shanny and Brock for that in terms of what could be a "choke". great defensive calls from Spags on both, though

but guys like Pat, you give them a chance, and they'll take it. can't give guys like him a chance to win it. we've seen it in the past with great QBs

CMC going 22 for 80 is crazy to me. Chiefs Defense really clamped down as best as most teams and thats a big improvement for a team that ranked like 17th in the league in rush defense.

Also, idk what Andy Reid’s record is overall but anytime he gets an extra week to prep he gotta be like 30-2 or something ridiculous like that.

Jim from The Office’s wife was kissing Ryan Gosling in a Super Bowl ad, but this is supposed to be CRAAAZY

Back
Top Bottom