SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
this was brutal

rl6iyjadw4ic1.jpg

One thing I really respect that KC did play calling was was those option plays on critical downs. Mahomes not mobile in the same sense of Lamar or Josh Allen but he is a mobile QB in his own right. I get why they wouldn’t run that a lot in the regular season but biggest game of the year you know it’s something he’s more than capable of and it’s the last thing the defense would be ready for as we saw?

Genius stuff.

romo and his 2 playoff wins talking about the pressure people in the Super Bowl going through

Purdy could have silenced me and many others. He didnt. Hes not capable. Hes not the guy

That's your big takeaway from this game? :lol:

Purdy lead the 9ers on a TD drive to take lead after the Chiefs took all the momentum.

Then he lead a scoring drive to take lead in OT.

He went toe to toe with the modern day GOAT, had the 9ers in position to win the Super Bowl multiple times, no turnovers.

He definitely proved himself IMO.

This KC Defense made Tua, Allen, and MVP Jackson not look like that guy.

To keep IT a buck Purdy played better than all those dudes against this Chiefs defense.

people obsess over QB's and i truly don't get it,
you have to pay them all tons of money no matter what and outside of like Mahomes, they are all pretty dependent on the quality of their teammates.

like what on earth difference does it make if Purdy is the 10th best QB or 5 or 8 or whatever.

the best QB is mahomes the next QB is a good QB on a rookie deal.
other than that, only question that matters is if he's good enough to win a SB with.
This is a pretty casual football take tbh.

this chiefs run definitely felt like a gauntlet

Eh, Miami was banged up by the time the playoffs came and down 2 starting DEs. Buffalo also had a bunch of injuries and was relying on a Rasul Douglas resurgence. The last two games were very impressive though because they were definitely the team with less talent and Mahomes just willed them to Ws.

This KC Defense made Tua, Allen, and MVP Jackson not look like that guy.
That’s true, but Purdy still not the guy.

Tua is a decent comparison for the sheer extent he gets bailed out by his surrounding talent though. Tua also not the guy.

I’m so tired of this ****. Locking in on basketball now, eff the chiefs.

49ers fault,
Up 10-0
Forgot how to play in the third quarter
Missed PAT was beyond crucial. They would have won.
Left too much time on the clock for the 🐐

KAnsas City has grit. They know how to win. Their road to the super bowl was insane. All season they looked meh at best. Turned it up in the playoffs with their weakest team.

A lot of teams will regret this season.

Jalen Hurts outperformed Patty last Super Bowl and people still said Hurts isn't that guy 😂 Yall will never crown anyone as a capable QB bc you'll always say "oh but he did this and did that and didn't do this"

Back
Top Bottom