SUPER BOWL LVIII: congrats KC!!!!!!!!!!

Winner?

• 49ers

• Chiefs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im callin cap šŸ§¢. Searched up n down X, YT, and TikTok tryna find video of her ā€œfallā€. Cant find it

just watched it again, there's one white girl in the crew and she was there the whole time. (and it wasn't this chick)

edit: she got the e-clout she wanted, so mission accomplished I guess

just watched it again, there's one white girl in the crew and she was there the whole time. (and it wasn't this chick)

edit: she got the e-clout she wanted, so mission accomplished I guess

I rewatched the halftime show 2x today and kept rewinding to see if i saw anything and came up empty. I did see the chick on the pole ā€œfallā€ but that was a drop and part of the choreography

I rewatched the halftime show 2x today and kept rewinding to see if i saw anything and came up empty. I did see the chick on the pole ā€œfallā€ but that was a drop and part of the choreography

Speaking of the pole dancers, that was the introduction to pole dancing for both of my kids. :lol:

ā€œWhat are they doing?! Why are they on those poles and where are they going?!ā€

ā€œI donā€™t know kidsā€¦ but just appreciate how athletic and strong they must be to do that!ā€

Speaking of the pole dancers, that was the introduction to pole dancing for both of my kids. :lol:

ā€œWhat are they doing?! Why are they on those poles and where are they going?!ā€

ā€œI donā€™t know kidsā€¦ but just appreciate how athletic and strong they must be to do that!ā€
I was thinking to myself when the stripper poles came on like damn aren't kids watching the Superbowl. They shouldn't be exposed to this.

I was thinking to myself when the stripper poles came on like damn aren't kids watching the Superbowl. They shouldn't be exposed to this.

Its vegas and usher, combined. Gotta expect the unexpected. I mean, the nfl kinda gave everyone a warning before the show. I guess ppl thought it was part of the show

giphy.gif

Why they beef'n like this :lol:

This is all just blowover from the NFC Championship game two years ago. 49ers and their fans were so salty about how that game went, they cried all off-season and of course had all the jokes when after KC beat the Eagles in the SB. Deebo been yapping all off-season, and of course kept at it after they smashed the Eagles in Philly this year.

Tired of hearin all these excuses. Stays cryin FR. Just admit that you have a good team but the other team is way better and led by a goat QB, HOF coach and TE

Itā€™s awful bro. I live in the bay and the amount of excuses these radio stations spew (ie 95.7 The Game) is absurb. Also happens with their Warriors. What a bunch of crybaby homers šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s awful bro. I live in the bay and the amount of excuses these radio stations spew (ie 95.7 The Game) is absurb. Also happens with their Warriors. What a bunch of crybaby homers šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t even listen to 957 no more. **** is unlistenable.

But damnit now that you mentioned it I wish I tuned in Monday morning to hear Bonta crying :lol:

Back
Top Bottom