Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

Keep complaining about the halftime show, next year you gonna be watching Lady Gaga giving birth to a football on stage
laugh.gif

Saints can't afford to give up a TD on this drive. They need to hold Peyton and co. to 3 points at the worst.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

The NFL should be embarassed by who they keep putting on stage for halftime each year...most of these acts are old and obsolete now.
smh.gif
Well these dudes are old, but they're legends, nonetheless.

Who do you expect/want to be up there, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne?

Why not!? At least their relevance to music is now..and not 30 years ago.
eyes.gif
....but Wayne and Cudi wouldn't be first pick..at all...
Why does the music have to be relevant to music now?

You dont understand how businesses work, do you?

You sound stupid as hell here.
laugh.gif
A good business move would be to put on an act, or 2 that are relevant to 2010, not 1970 something....

Please explain why you think that would be a good move because I dont think you thought this through.

So your counter argument is a group from around 30 years ago is worth the marketing dollars as it relates to the year we are in now, 2010, than a group of acts that currently making hit albums and songs?? If so, I think you need your head re-examined.
laugh.gif
That's like watching the Super Bowl in 1980, and them having an act from 1949 on stage.
roll.gif
...Times change, you  have to change with the times, that's also one of the key notes of business...
grin.gif

Like who cares about the halftime show? It's a sideshow, means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

that was by far the worst halftime show i've ever witnessed. old white farts lip-syncing and prancing across the stage, gtf outta here.

Back
Top Bottom