Super Bowl XLIV Thread: Saints vs. Colts 2/7/09 6pm CBS vol: Peyton vs. Drew

we can thank janet jackson for this bull #%!@
smh.gif

And for your Super Bowl halftime show....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD WHITE PEEEEEEEEEEEEOPLLLLLLEEEEEE.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

That's why u take the 3. They on the doorstep again. Could of been within 1.

Can't look at it like that. They only got that field position because the Colts took over downs at the 1.

Take the points, let your D worry about what  Manning is gonna do. 3's aint no help, but 0 is worse
laugh.gif

Yeah I was screaming on why NO would decide to go for it. Just get the more easy 3 than the harder 6. Not to mention I was trying to get paid. Thank God for givng NO a second chance at a FG. MONEY!!!

The NFL should be embarassed by who they keep putting on stage for halftime each year...most of these acts are old and obsolete now.
smh.gif

Mann this is weak. Are people even actually cheering or is that noise being pumped in
laugh.gif

Next year should be a medley of some of the greatest one hit wonders of all time. MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, the Macarena dudes...would be epic.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The NFL should be embarassed by who they keep putting on stage for halftime each year...most of these acts are old and obsolete now.
smh.gif
Well these dudes are old, but they're legends, nonetheless.

Who do you expect/want to be up there, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne?

Aside from the fact they have performed all 3 CSI theme songs, this performance is great. You guys are nuts.

smh.gif
I think the CBS demographic is very old, that's why u get these old farts every year. Janet tittie was no help either.

Originally Posted by TheInfiniteSR

Mann this is weak. Are people even actually cheering or is that noise being pumped in
laugh.gif

Next year should be a medley of some of the greatest one hit wonders of all time. MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, the Macarena dudes...would be epic.
You arent calling The Who one hit wonders, correct?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

smh.gif

Why not!? At least their relevance to music is now..and not 30 years ago.
eyes.gif
....but Wayne and Cudi wouldn't be first pick..at all...

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

smh.gif

Why not!? At least their relevance to music is now..and not 30 years ago.
eyes.gif
....but Wayne and Cudi wouldn't be first pick..at all...
Why does the music have to be relevant to music now?

You dont understand how businesses work, do you?

yall dont like this halftime show? i normally hate the halftime shows but this has been sick so far. The Who
pimp.gif

smh.gif
I think the CBS demographic is very old, that's why u get these old farts every year. Janet tittie was no help either.

Yea that nipple %%@!!! everything up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ people suggesting lil wayne and drake, typical clueless niketalker

I dont even like the who, old farts if you ask me, but lets be serious now, its superbowl on CBS

wake up

Back
Top Bottom