Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

alright list updated...i PM'ed the people who needed to be PM'ed

like i said, if you added people from your region or other regions and are looking for NEW NAMES TO ADD...look towards the bottom of each "groups" of states that I have...those are the new people from the last couple of pages...always look towards the bottom of the groups...

now that i'm free for the rest of the day, i'll add whoever has requested for me to add them and i'll get to playing smash so hit me up on PM or w/e if anything...
i added you and all of the west coast region, up for a game?

^fam, what state do you live in? i PM'ed you about it...LMK so i'll edit the list

and yeah i'll add you...anyone who's added me just PM me and LMK so i'll make sure to add you once i get on now

Czda you gonna be on later tonight? I'm going out for a few hours soon.

EDIT: My fault, here's my full info.

Name: MrDFJ
State: New Jersey
Brawl Code: 2707-1278-9440
AIM: Smitty39264

real talk a lot of nters talk game, but from what ive seen cpg is the only one who could actually back it up.

^i want to play CPG and see how i match up with him...since a couple in this thread already said he's nice...he's got a orange connection with methough so that's not good...

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I'VE ADDED AND HAVE YET TO ADD ME SO DO IT A.S.A.P. lol

chags

MrDFJ

MANIK

Blaze

STEVE

~CRI~

/Life

KATS

IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ADDED ME AND IT STILL SAYS AWAIT REGISTRATION OR W/E, LMK THROUGH A PM AND I'LL ADD YOURIGHT NOW!...I'M ONLINE AND THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON HERE...AND I'VE ALREADY PLAYED (AND BEAT) HIM!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

real talk a lot of nters talk game, but from what ive seen cpg is the only one who could actually back it up.

Real talk, you ain't played me yet.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I'll add you when I get back to school today.

Originally Posted by OldLoveNewLove23

When i play ppl online i win a lot^ ill play you once the lackers game is over
whats your sn and brawl code? ill probably be on 8ish or hit up the aim nt room: NTBRAWL around that time and ill be on the look out!

Originally Posted by King Lincey

laugh.gif
grin.gif

i'd like to add you as well, rowbot626
wink.gif

adding you right now...do the same please
When i play ppl online i win a lot^ ill play you once the lackers game is over

aite, make sure you add me too i've already added you

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

^i want to play CPG and see how i match up with him...since a couple in this thread already said he's nice...he's got a orange connection with me though so that's not good...

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I'VE ADDED AND HAVE YET TO ADD ME SO DO IT A.S.A.P. lol

chags

MrDFJ

MANIK

Blaze

STEVE

~CRI~

/Life

KATS

IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ADDED ME AND IT STILL SAYS AWAIT REGISTRATION OR W/E, LMK THROUGH A PM AND I'LL ADD YOU RIGHT NOW!...I'M ONLINE AND THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON HERE...AND I'VE ALREADY PLAYED (AND BEAT) HIM!
wink.gif
Im sure that Ive already added you, maybe i have to go online again for you to be accepted by me. ill be on in about an hour or so.

once again my info is

Friend ID: 2707-1402-6316
WEST COAST(CA)
Name: STEVE
AIM:All About The AS

laugh.gif
grin.gif

i added you playboy add me make sure you bring your "A" game! wobble wobble haha and dsk arent you east coast though!?

laugh.gif
grin.gif

i added you playboy add me make sure you bring your "A" game! wobble wobble haha and dsk arent you east coast though!?
yeah i am
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
which is why i have very little hope of having a good game when i face someonefrom the west coast, but we can try, no?

man...
smh.gif

you seen the message i kept throwing out there ROW...i won't even take my win that seriously, that game had TOO much damn lag...
smh.gif

Nintendo needs to hurry up and fix their %%@! up...

yeah haha that wasnt evan a "W" you kept running away!?? but the lag wasnt as bad but i dunno if thats how you play? and why didnt you pick finaldestination foxs stage has to many openings.

Ill, when we gon play again?
nerd.gif

I ain't sparred with you in a minute, fam. Besides you, GABE and CRI are the only comp I've had in the lastweek. Matter of fact, I'll hit you up when I get back to Purdue.

Damn, I can't even add anymore people. My list is full. SMH at Nintendo only letting you put 64 people. And SMHx2 at the heads that haven't even addedme yet. I think I have like 20+ with awaiting registration still.

rowbot load your stuff up... lets do this

everyone on the west coast list I added you and send you PM's yet there's still like 20 of you awaiting registration

^^ Good matches Irock. Where you located? I was getting decent lag during our matches about 1second input lag. Anyways good job man, your diddy could be goodkeep workin at him and stay away from my kirby
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom