Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

CRI, how you gonna leave me hanging like that?

son didn't even give me daps, he just left out the blue
laugh.gif
smh.gif

#1,000

pimp.gif

Sorry y'all, I had to take this spot for myself...I only noticed it when my last post was at #999
laugh.gif

EDIT:

GG's ROW, Steve and Joe...I was actually surprised that we got to finish that many 4 player matches, they usually NEVER work. I think I won 2 out of the 3that we finished...even still, I can't take those matches that seriously because A. items were turned on and that gets a
indifferent.gif
and B. the lag went from good to bad to good to bad too many times...so Iguess it's w/e

BTW, some of y'all are going to need to get used to playing without items ASAP because in the tournament y'all won't be able to rely on 'em.Just some helpful advice.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OldLoveNewLove23

dang JOE is giving me a hard !** time, i lost twice already on the last life it was so close each time

GG to you, DSK and Row. Off Topic, I was playing Mario Kart today,
eek.gif
the way the Wifi works knocks Brawl out the park.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

laugh.gif
smh.gif

aight don't know what daps are but.... yeah my bad doggie my girl wanted to watch a movie, sorry I left outta nowhere....and that last one with falcowas for fun lol

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

laugh.gif
smh.gif

aight don't know what daps are but.... yeah my bad doggie my girl wanted to watch a movie, sorry I left outta nowhere....and that last one with falco was for fun lol
daps = pound, handshake, greeting, a "wassup" or "peace"...slang around here i guess
laugh.gif

and it's cool, you already know that females > games (for some of us at least
smh.gif
)...i was just like "how this @*+!$ gonna play 4 games and beatME with FALCO in the last match and leave"
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....i'll justhave to get you back next time
wink.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

aight don't know what daps are but.... yeah my bad doggie my girl wanted to watch a movie, sorry I left outta nowhere....and that last one with falco was for fun lol
daps = pound, handshake, greeting, a "wassup" or "peace"...slang around here i guess
laugh.gif

and it's cool, you already know that females > games (for some of us at least
smh.gif
)...i was just like "how this @*+!$ gonna play 4 games and beat ME with FALCO in the last match and leave"
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....i'll just have to get you back next time
wink.gif

oh I gotchu, yeah my bad dog, its just me trying to fit as much smash into my day as possible so sometimes I gotta go and *$%. I just did the same thing toGABE today (my bad GABE I gotta work). But yeah man get at me tonight. Oh and MPIRE you too.

I need to play some Brawl tonight..lol

Mario Kart got me addicted to games again smh.
smh.gif

^^^ yo try to go on tomorrow MPIRE, and the games that I wasn't messing with random characters were very good.

^^^ yo try to go on tomorrow MPIRE, and the games that I wasn't messing with random characters were very good.

ok ill def be on.

Im assuming the ones before the second session. Yeah they were even tho it was 8-3. We both had a goof kill as well. I won all of em with Ike basically.Couldnt take out Zero Suit Samus with regular Samus tho. I really want to make her my main again since i messed wit her in Melee and the original but for nowits still Snake, Ike, and Link.

Cats on the other boards steady talkin bout my snake is on steroids and Nintendo needs to patch the game to have him nerfed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nyrap lemme play your snake (nh). Get at me on aim whenever u can (eddyang01). I hope theres no lag.

Back
Top Bottom