Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

^^^ yo try to go on tomorrow MPIRE, and the games that I wasn't messing with random characters were very good.

ok ill def be on.

Im assuming the ones before the second session. Yeah they were even tho it was 8-3. We both had a goof kill as well. I won all of em with Ike basically. Couldnt take out Zero Suit Samus with regular Samus tho. I really want to make her my main again since i messed wit her in Melee and the original but for now its still Snake, Ike, and Link.

Cats on the other boards steady talkin bout my snake is on steroids and Nintendo needs to patch the game to have him nerfed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your snake is basically unbeatable
laugh.gif
(they really made himpowerful), but yeah I used Samus in melee too and loved her. They just took alot of stuff away from her in Brawl
smh.gif
so I've moved on to Zero Suit Samus. Can't wait to play again
pimp.gif

damn, i've been slacking on y'all with the tournament sign-up post.
smh.gif
@ me, i'll make it tonight.

and if anyone wants to play the kid, you know where to get @ me...

IRock gg's fam...I was talking + playing at same time so sorry if I did anything that might have looked stupid...I'm trying to round out my roster ofcharacters at 6 so I was trying someone new out...
nerd.gif

good %@+#...I won majority but a lot of the games were close

Haha, Illoquent, I was getting sonned. First online games in a week, so I couldn't cope with the delay.

Every match I'd basically have an SD... smh... Good to hear you were chatting with people, you were being awfully campy with Pit.

Your Mario wound up being real good, frustrating with the delay.

Thanks again, I'll make sure to put in some more work before the tourny.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

^^^ yo try to go on tomorrow MPIRE, and the games that I wasn't messing with random characters were very good.

ok ill def be on.

Im assuming the ones before the second session. Yeah they were even tho it was 8-3. We both had a goof kill as well. I won all of em with Ike basically. Couldnt take out Zero Suit Samus with regular Samus tho. I really want to make her my main again since i messed wit her in Melee and the original but for now its still Snake, Ike, and Link.

Cats on the other boards steady talkin bout my snake is on steroids and Nintendo needs to patch the game to have him nerfed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your snake is basically unbeatable
laugh.gif
(they really made him powerful), but yeah I used Samus in melee too and loved her. They just took alot of stuff away from her in Brawl
smh.gif
so I've moved on to Zero Suit Samus. Can't wait to play again
pimp.gif

Yeh they jerked my girl lmao. but its all good. Snake is def strong but has his obvious weak points. one being the ridiculous startup time to his recovery.and the fact that he has no down smash makes it difficult sometimes. but i adjust lol.
look forward to playin again tho.

GG's rowbot. finally got to play u after all this time
laugh.gif
. Think my one loss was with Ike. after i lost i had to jus main snake the whole way
laugh.gif
. butit'll be fun playin u again soon.

Ill u online. u wanna go at it for a bit?

Thanks for the games, JOE. As always, your Toon Link beats my Diddy, then I just mix it up and run thru the list of characters who I can "use".

Had some ******ed deaths with Zamus and Luigi. Your Captain Olimar is mad frustrating, I hate how the white and purple pikmin do so much damage with yourover-b.

The delay with you is pretty low, so you'll def be seeing more of me trying to join your games.

IRockTMacs wrote:
Thanks for the games, JOE. As always, your Toon Link beats my Diddy, then I just mix it up and run thru the list of characters who I can "use".

Had some ******ed deaths with Zamus and Luigi. Your Captain Olimar is mad frustrating, I hate how the white and purple pikmin do so much damage with your over-b.

The delay with you is pretty low, so you'll def be seeing more of me trying to join your games.

GG, but yea I notice the ******ed deaths to
laugh.gif
just have to stopthose and you'll be good. I guess since the white pikmin does not do good on physical attacks, it does high damage when it sticks to you and the purpleone does not have distance which it makes up in damage.

ggs cri your mario leveled up haha does anybody know how to take out pictures you took on smash from the sd card and have them viewable via the computador?

WEST COAST
rck2sactown (D13
indifferent.gif
) - CA (peep the sn)- 0602 6845 7977

Yo, has anyone had a problem like this with their Wii? When I try to turn it on and put in a game, the CD wont go in. When I press the power button, the powerlight turns green, the CD intake blue light flashes once, the fan turns on and thats it. Usually when you turn on the Wii, you'll hear a couple noisesgoing on inside but now I hear nothing.

This crap has been happening since a couple weeks after I got it but all I had to do was turn it off then back on or un/re-plug it then everything startedworking. Now, I leave it unplugged for anywhere from 10-30 mins and nothing changes.

I vacuumed the vents and all but nothing seems to work and its getting real annoying. Any home-remedy solutions before I give Nintendo a call?

My Wii finally started actin right. Still gonna send it in though.

GG Nellz. My bad about some of the matches. I was talking on AIM.
laugh.gif
But you won the majority of the matches. I'll be on probably all day Thursday aftermy last final so I'll get at yall then. Whats good with the tourney though?

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Whats good with the tourney though?
i'm still working on it
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

thing is...i'm trying to figure out a way to randomly pick people in a fair and reasonable way...without there being any drama or controversy (sincei'm going to be involved in it too)...remember, this will probably be a brackets tourney, depending on how many sign up...

i asked the homie Boost for advice, but if any of y'all got good ideas, just post them here...

^i'll have the sign-up thread very soon...i'll update the title of this thread and i'll put a link on the first page so all of y'all willknow...

and to answer a previous question...

is the tourney gonna be 4-on4^?

you mean...free for all, 4 people?

no

strictly 1 vs. 1

with 4 people or multiple people involved...it leaves it open for some double teaming or people crying foul or w/e...plus, the lag would be terrible in mostcases...
smh.gif

yo NELLZ we gotta fight soon, and btw you were the first one on my list to ever have a blue circle. it happened earlier today, but it eventually turned back togreen

gg's again dsk our last battles were pretty hilarious using eachothers characters haha dang my mario and zamus suckk. real talk today was the first dayusing ollimar in a real battle. props to joe for having that endless ollimar battle today too.

Originally Posted by rowbot626

gg's again dsk our last battles were pretty hilarious using eachothers characters haha dang my mario and zamus suckk. real talk today was the first day using ollimar in a real battle. props to joe for having that endless ollimar battle today too.

?

i noticed I get blue connection with Nellz and Life. but thats it.

I think u shud set the tourney up like how they did it on GAF wit double elimination and a losers bracket. it does require more work but it makes thingsinteresting.

Also, u be the one to determine the first stage of each round and make it best two out of three. the loser gets the counter pick.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

gg's again dsk our last battles were pretty hilarious using eachothers characters haha dang my mario and zamus suckk. real talk today was the first day using ollimar in a real battle. props to joe for having that endless ollimar battle today too.

?
oops cri

GG, your Olimar was good for a first battle with him. Today was my first time battling another Olimar thats was good and damn he gets annoying with thepikmin
laugh.gif

gg's joe...my bad about the very first match with ice climbers...internet disconnected

yer toon link is nice....i like yer down a bomb combo and you are good (and also mad annoying) with yer toon link boomerang-arrow attacks...i learned a fewtricks from you

Back
Top Bottom