Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by Shkinny6

gg's joe...my bad about the very first match with ice climbers...internet disconnected

yer toon link is nice....i like yer down a bomb combo and you are good (and also mad annoying) with yer toon link boomerang-arrow attacks...i learned a few tricks from you

GG....No problem, but you know the comeback was going to happen so your internet saved you
laugh.gif
. The down and bomb combo happen by mistake everytime but it worked to myadvantage.

Originally Posted by joeme719

Olimar thats was good and damn he gets annoying with the pikmin
laugh.gif
Haha, it's not so fun on the other end of those little bastards!
laugh.gif

And I'm totally down for a tourney. I was thinking about how you'd set it up, and one thing I did think of, was that you could number all of theentrants, then actually go into brawl and use their tournament set-up to randomly create the bracket. I know it would suck to punch in everybody's nameinto the slots, but at least numbering would be a little less time consuming...

All Brawl has you do is enter all the contestants (in our case 1-x) and then you say start tournament, and it randomly places the competitors into abracket.

I think it'll do up to 32 people, and I don't think we'll get more than 32 committed people. So there's my idea.

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

I should be on tonight after the Pistons/Celtics game.

same here...so i'm ready to play now
nerd.gif

thanks for the input IRock and MPIRE, some good ideas posted.

Like I was telling CRI, I hit up my dude Boost and asked him how he did the PS3 tournaments. I needed suggestions too since he has experience with runningthem on here and has had no problems thus far...i'm soaking everything in and as soon as I piece it all together so it'll be fair and reasonable,i'll post it in here first to see what you guys think...

SMH @ me. My bad CRI...I was playing pretty crappy. Off day today I guess. I wanted to take a break from studying, but I guess I just couldn't concentrate.
laugh.gif
I'll be playing in full effect come Friday though.
pimp.gif

I'll be down for the tourney.

Just gotta shake off the rust with Pokemon Trainer since that's my main now.

Yo I think I just gotta get lucky and hope one of yall are on because I can never get a response on here.
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
some of us are on now so hop on now, i guess

and damn man...i haven't gotten an @%$ whooping like that in a while...i played against MPIRE before, but dude put me down like a wounded @$*@@...it wasugly
sick.gif

some of the matches were close but same result regardless
smh.gif
...good %+!% fam

my bad to y'all who were trying to join the game...i wanted to play with the homie MPIRE in 1 vs. 1...i can play vs. y'all now, if you guys are stillup

tonight just wasn't my night
tired.gif

you see what i'm saying though, CRI? i could have a good set of matches where i'm on point with most of my characters and then have a day like tonightwhere i play like dog****...smh

you messin' with marth now, doggie?
grin.gif

but yeah fam, i had a whole bunch of bad games all around...hopefully at the tournament, i could put together a good string of games and be on point...no dumbmistakes and stupid deaths on my part
sick.gif

Nellz and ROW i owe y'all some rounds because i know you guys wanted to face me...my b

i still havent gotten the chance to play everyone on here and I'm tryin to see how i match up to the competition before the tourney...

I'm tryin to get my bro to start postin on NT again because he is disgusting
sick.gif
with luigi and is literally known and respected among brawl major league gamers

i still havent gotten the chance to play everyone on here and I'm tryin to see how i match up to the competition before the tourney...

sick.gif

Is you brother LTKng?
Aye anyone down for a game tonight? I need to shake the rust off lol.
I'll be on, added your friend code already, just add me to yours

sick.gif

get @ me at night...i'll play vs. you and your bro

i'm pretty sure we have each other's info so we should be good

ya thats my bro...he told me he was havin the same problems with yer toon link's projectiles as i was

i'll be on tonight for sure dragonfly....i added you

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

tired.gif

you see what i'm saying though, CRI? i could have a good set of matches where i'm on point with most of my characters and then have a day like tonight where i play like dog****...smh

grin.gif

but yeah fam, i had a whole bunch of bad games all around...hopefully at the tournament, i could put together a good string of games and be on point...no dumb mistakes and stupid deaths on my part
sick.gif

Nellz and ROW i owe y'all some rounds because i know you guys wanted to face me...my b

Yeah dog I feel ya, Marth was just for fun though
Oh and ROW! the matches with Pikachu were to mock you, lol, because when you played him it annoyed me so much especially his Down + A and Down + B
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

tired.gif

you see what i'm saying though, CRI? i could have a good set of matches where i'm on point with most of my characters and then have a day like tonight where i play like dog****...smh

grin.gif

but yeah fam, i had a whole bunch of bad games all around...hopefully at the tournament, i could put together a good string of games and be on point...no dumb mistakes and stupid deaths on my part
sick.gif

Yeah dog I feel ya, Marth was just for fun though
Oh and ROW! the matches with Pikachu were to mock you, lol, because when you played him it annoyed me so much especially his Down + A and Down + B
smh.gif
haha yeah i know thats why i was using mario and zamus the other night. pikachu couldn't handle ollimar though, but pikachu could be a top tiercharacter esp if you use his QAC

GG Row, had to win one before I left. Damn I hate Pikachu, his down and b is just to hard to avoid and you were grabing me like it was easy. Also even thoughhe is my main, they made the pikmin to strong, threw all of them at me and did over 100 damage.

GG Cri, would play more but I have school in the morning. Lost the first few but came back at the end but have to figure out a way to comeback on the lege withOlimar when someone is on it.

gg's cri and joe, danggg cri our game(s) was like the laker game today haha i was losin' in the beginning then i had to unleash my retired MVP... notkobe .. my MVP(most valuable primate) DIDDY haha sorry for cutting the game short though i have to wake up early tomorrow to get an oil change.

did an overnight shift last night so didnt get a chance to hop on but ill be on for most of the day since i dont work.

its so ironic how things turned out. When the game first dropped, and people played with snake and gave reviews on the game, they (IGN, Gamespot, etc) all saidSnake was garbage because of his slow smashA, his lack of a downsmashA, and the startup time for his Up+B. Now that few people have mastered (or come close toanyway), people think hes unbalanced
laugh.gif
. every character is balanced in their own way and has their own strengths and weaknesses. its just how you maximizethose strengths and how your opponent maximizes the weaknesses. People said the same thing bout Link in SC2 how he is only "fun to use." I won threetourneys using Link to the point where they banned "the special characters" in each of the three versions.

anyway, ill see u guys later tonite

Ugh man..I keep forgettin to get online.
smh.gif

I just been playin offline for a bit to shake some rust off. Shoot me a PM if you wanna play tomm.

Back
Top Bottom