Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Tourny time? O'rly
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Yo King when you gon let me murk you in Mario Kart
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Soon as I buy it. I been in the hospital...so that mean I ain't got no $$$. Don't worry, your L will come in due time.
laugh.gif

Sounds good. Might have to sign up from my phone
laugh.gif

And my bad about last night DSK. Got something to eat then was knocked out. But I should be on later tonight after I hit the gym. But I'll get at you andMPIRE tonight

so if we sign up tuesday when is the actual tournament, or did i miss something?

depending on how long it'll take to fill those slots up. i don't think it'll take more than a day, but you never know...i'll have details oftournament times and matchups after the sign-ups are finished.

16 people?
ohwell.gif

What ever im be sitting her waitin like a limited release
pimp.gif

i guess a lot of us have experience with waiting for things online, so this shouldn't be too difficult.
laugh.gif

the reason I decided 16 people (good lookin' out to those who gave me advice these past couple of days) was because of wanting to keep it small this firsttime around. like I said, the more people in a tournament, the more likely there will be no shows and stuff like that. this is more of a "test run",and judging by how successful it is, i'll adjust in the future with later tournaments. this won't be the last one we do...trust me. and i PROMISE iwon't take as long to do the next one as i did for this one.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

one thing i'm concerned with is the lag
ohwell.gif
. i'm hoping itdoesn't affect TOO many matches, but it might be a problem for some. this is why it's vital to keep every match 1 vs. 1 though...when it's 3, 4people in a match there's usually a tremendous amount of lag.

so like i said...the sign up thread will be tomorrow at 4 P.M. 15 spots available...first 15 to sign up in that thread are in so find someway, somehow to post in that thread.
wink.gif

I might get-on after WWE Raw goes off around 11 I guess..don't have to get up in the mornin so I need somethin to pass the time.

Sounds good, Sick Kid. One question about the stages, why only those two? Yoshi's Island and Smashville are pretty tournament-appropriate, with Smashvillebeing considered just as neutral as Battlefield.

I'ma do as much as I can to get in on this tournament, the time is gonna be tough, I'm at work.

^^ cosign to IRockTMacs. More stages sould be koo like Delfino (my fav).

And it would be koo if the loser of the first match was able to have a counterpick. for example, the default level is battlefield and i lose to DSK. for thenext match I get to pick another stage. Then if I win, DSK gets to pick another stage, completing the 2 out of 3 set.

Man if it was at 3:30 or somethin it'd be cool..and it's impossible to navigate NT on my phone so that won't happen..smh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

^^ cosign to IRockTMacs. More stages sould be koo like Delfino (my fav).

And it would be koo if the loser of the first match was able to have a counterpick. for example, the default level is battlefield and i lose to DSK. for the next match I get to pick another stage. Then if I win, DSK gets to pick another stage, completing the 2 out of 3 set.

that counterpick thing actually ain't a bad idea...but like i said, i'm trying to keep everything relatively simple during the first tourney.we'll expand more and adjust with future ones. these Nintendo idiots didn't allow use of a mic nor at least text chatting so it makes things that muchdifficult. there's also the fact that both people have to add each other...we have to make sure each person adds who they're facing and vice versa. iknow some NT'ers have trouble with following directions so i didn't want to complicate things the first time around, feel me?
laugh.gif

plus, i had been slacking too long on getting everything ready
smh.gif
...CRI reminded me on AIM and i said you know what? *$%# it...enough of trying to be aperfectionist, make it simple and we'll see how it goes.

and MrDFJ, my bad
ohwell.gif

MPIRE. I swear, one day I'll beat you..
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Nellz, GGs. What happened to Lucas? But anyway, I'll catch yall at the tourney hopefully.

honestly you should put up people who we all know are good.. we dont want the tourney to be all jobber nt'ers who just came in that haven't beenplaying with us real talk.

well i guess im making a return i usually hate playin online cause of my connection...lag always gets at me not the people i played only person i can reallygive it to is cri...but i want to join this cri i will like to play you soon pm me when you online its 4:00 am ill be on noon on tuesday im in this tourney

i feel what you saying about jobber NT'ers ROW (damn, son called 'em jobbers
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)...but i gotta make it fair for everyone fam (as far as who getsto be in it). if i start picking spots for certain dudes, then i get accused of "cheating" and all this other +#%%+$#+. i can't please everyoneand there is no "perfect" way to do this...but like i said, this isn't going to happen every once in a blue moon. the next one will probably bein another couple weeks...i'll use this one to see what went wrong and how we could fix it.

damn CRI...look outside fam...the sun is out. being nocturnal FTL
smh.gif

GG's

Back
Top Bottom