Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

the tourny cri give me yout aim bro this tag team match is nice my bro says your good

son, we're already in the 2nd Round of the tournament...the sign-up was last week, on Tuesday
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and what tag team match? who, what, when, where?
nerd.gif

me and cri his girl and my bro lol it was like a 2 on 1
laugh.gif
but guyswe should start recording the matchs and posting them

GG's Joe, CRI and KING!...that 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 match we had (KING! and CRI) was fun, there was barely any lag and all were competitive. Good %#%%, y'all.

YES! THATS WHAT SMASH BROS IS ALL BOUT. 4 MAN FFA. (even though I was targeted by everyone in alot of those matches
laugh.gif
)

but good and fun games King, CRI, and Joe. Only thing that kept it from being more fun was the fact that u punks continously picked FD
smh.gif

But we needa do that again.

Yo Life GG's was wondering when you were going to bring out mario. That shot by olimar was a big risk and I didn't think I was going to grab the ledgeafterward. Your Meta Knight and Zelda are nice but for some reason I have problems defeating Zelda everytime I face one.

Originally Posted by joeme719

for some reason I have problems defeating Zelda everytime I face one.

timing. it might be do the timing. her ground smashes, especially the forward A and Up A, last extremely long, longer than ur average smash which means youhave to block longer than usual. her UPair attack can also kill you below 100 damage.

So I got suspended (again
smh.gif
) for a month on my DSK aka iLLoQuent account. Inthe meantime, I'll be back on my OG one (again
smh.gif
).

I don't even know where I committed the "crime".
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Anyone online. I'm bout to log on.

Damn DSK.They got you again my dude.
smh.gif
different day, same @#+*
ohwell.gif

i'm about to hop on right now though...get @ me on AIM...i haven't played brawl in over a week, i think
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Man I think something is wrong with either mine or Nintendo's connection. I just tried to play Joe and it was lagging like a mutha, then I tried to play some team battles and the same thing happened. I'm bout to pop another game in to see if it's me.

The lag was horrible but it might be my internet though since I am not using the usual connection.

Back
Top Bottom