Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

DSK and ~CRI~: GGs. Those 3FAs were fun. I walked away with one win but I was just Falcon Punching the whole time
laugh.gif
. I was real tempted to turn items on butmaybe another time. I'll get in some 1v1s with each of yall some other time.

JOE...GG...Yeah you gotta get that internet connection fixed up though, it never lags like that when I'm playing against you.

CRI and /Life, GG's also...the triple threats were fun. I'm not going to lie though, I was laughing my %%# off when I got that win at the end after CRIwas falling down and he took /Life with him to the grave, using his whip. I was like "huh?" and then
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nellz, we still need to get some games poppin' fam. Just hit up the AIM whenever you're on...you know the name.

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

JOE...GG...Yeah you gotta get that internet connection fixed up though, it never lags like that when I'm playing against you.

CRI and /Life, GG's also...the triple threats were fun. I'm not going to lie though, I was laughing my %%# off when I got that win at the end after CRI was falling down and he took /Life with him to the grave, using his whip. I was like "huh?" and then
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Nellz, we still need to get some games poppin' fam. Just hit up the AIM whenever you're on...you know the name.

Yo u could tell the taunt and then jumping off the stage that I was messing around, but then when /Life trued to edgehog I was lik, "oh yeah?"and got him with the up+B spike...lmao that was pretty funny
laugh.gif

Yo Thrtw good games, who a few because you had some foolish deaths but just try to prevent those and you'll be good. if I recall correct we had a match andyour own mine ended you. Also are you located in NYC because your the first person to play in two days with no lag?

GG's is right, DSK.

I recorded six matches against Illoquent this morning. I'ma get them on youtube sometime this evening, and I'll have links/summaries posted in thisthread. SMH at my memory card filling up on the only match I won...
laugh.gif

I'll edit this post as they get added:

^ iRock (Diddy) vs Illoquent (Pit) Alright match, sorry the vid quality is so poor, all of em are gonna be around this quality. Better than nothing, I suppose.Ill has some dirty juggling, I dunno why I don't air dodge on some of them, I had a pretty dirty spike, but didn't use any bananas. Ill's overflight attack is pretty nice, never played against it before. Ill wins 3-2.

New Vid

^ iRock (Diddy) vs Illoquent (Mario) The bananas come out on this one. There is no way I shoulda lost this match, but I definately let it slip. Ill actuallyhas a dumb death for once, and I didn't capitalize. Haven't played against many Marios, and his cape thing turning you around is weird to deal with forthe first time! Match ends premature, cause the memory card ran outta room. It got most of the match though, I get KO'd shortly after the vid ends. Illwins 3-2.

New Vid

^ iRock (Ice Climbers) vs Illoquent (Dedede) Pretty funny match. Ill willl remember this one
laugh.gif
. I haven't played IC in a while, so I stayed away from their chain grab,and really didn't get the back-air humming, but all these were about having a bunch of characters on film, and I wsn't going too hard. One thing thatis a problem, and something I do with all my characters far too often, is what happened on my first KO. Once I see a smash attack start up, I assume it'llhappen right after, like they're using C-stick, so I time my roll back in, as if they'll be in their missed move frames, and I can downsmash or grab.But Ill charges it up and I roll riiiiight into the damn thing. I get launched, too. Ill wins 3-2

More will be added as they get uploaded to Youtube. Subscribe to me if you're registered to Youtube, cause it'll be hard to find these by searching. Idid use Niketalk as a keyword, though.

Yo iRock...appreciate you doing the vids man. If I had some way to record matches, I'd do the same thing too. (Damn, I looked WEAK in that match
smh.gif
...toomany random moves, being that I'm getting to watch that match from an outsider's view, I looked weak there
laugh.gif
smh.gif
).

Throw some of the others ones up on the 'tube.
nerd.gif

the quality of the vid is pretty nice, but dude you gotta use diddy's bananas thats his bread and butter.. its like you using sub-zero but not doing hisfreeze attack haha good spikes though

GG's earlier Joe...you've really gotten better and better as you've went along. i'll get @ you either tonight or tomorrow night...

we gotta start shifting gears for the next tourney...
nerd.gif

played last night the my home boys found out i caN do some damage playing with DD KONG I WAS KICKING BUTT ..LOL

Three more iRock/Illoquent vids coming up....
nerd.gif

Also added two more to my post a little up this page, if you guys missed em.

is the ntbrawl chatroom still good? get on more often guys, olimar needs to land his ship
tongue.gif

DaT SiCk KiD wrote:
GG's earlier Joe...you've really gotten better and better as you've went along. i'll get @ you either tonight or tomorrow night...

we gotta start shifting gears for the next tourney...
nerd.gif

Thanks remember when I first played you and the way you dodged my attacks seriously had me
eek.gif
but now me doing it makes it seem like nothing.
[table][tr][td]Pheezy[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 07/02/08 10:37 PM
[/td] [td]
is the ntbrawl chatroom still good? get on more often guys, olimar needs to land his ship
tongue.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]
Doubt your olimar can surpass mine
tongue.gif

GG's Joe and CZDA. I kept getting annoyed because the items were turned on (TURN THEM OFF!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
), but the 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 matches were cool. CZDA, nice 1vs. 1 games...I had the edge there but you'll have your chances to get back at me.
tongue.gif

from what ive seen how come no one spikes? its the sure way to end the life and disrespect that person in a funny way.

With the lag the way it sometimes is, it winds up being a little intimidating to jump past the ledge and chase/attempt a spike. I go for them when theconnection is good, Diddy's Dair is sick.

Well, not lag, delay. Input to action delay. You input a dair, and it turns out your you held down tilt too long, and you start to fast fall, evidenced by my2nd death in this vid NewVideo. Chased, tried a fast spike, and started to fast fall, resulting in a pretty bad death.

New Video In fact it happens in this vid, too. My 2nd death. chased, spiked, fast fell, tried to up-b, but was still holding over to getclose to edge, and it tilted my rocket barrels, sending me into the bottom of the stage (which should've still KO'd you, Illoquent. Dedede's toofat)

New Video
iRock (Samus) vs Illoquent (Mario) Samus is nothing close to one of my mains, but I mess around with her. All I do is missile cancel, and spamgrapple in the air. It doesn't work very often. I can rack up damage, but she doesn't really have any killing moves. Illoquent wins with a sick gimp3-1.

YOOOOOOO.
I want to play someone..
everyone that wanna play me ESPECIALLY ON THE EAST COAST.

BJEAN
0817-3462-6808

Back
Top Bottom