Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

from what ive seen how come no one spikes? its the sure way to end the life and disrespect that person in a funny way.

I spike very often with Snake. and YES its funny as HELL
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

from what ive seen how come no one spikes? its the sure way to end the life and disrespect that person in a funny way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
What is spike?

roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't even know Snake had a spike until I fought you. That was probably one of the quickest matches ever..
smh.gif

PS

Mario's "Hand of God" spike > ___________
tongue.gif

Donkey Kong and Wolf having 2 spikes > _______

Personally Ganondorf's is prolly the funniest.

The spike is easily my favorite killing move in the game.

A montage on YouTube that I found. The music is absolute butt, so mute that.

SMH at me not realizing that. I main the damn guy, too.

D-air, Barrel Spike, and Diddy Hump.

smh....
Once again confirms, Diddy > ___

Any one who has not added me on the east side is a moron if you have not added me please do..pm me if youhavent...Nellz i cant join your room at all idk whats the deal...

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

Any one who has not added me on the east side is a moron if you have not added me please do..pm me if you havent...Nellz i cant join your room at all idk whats the deal...
same here disconnects me all the time ?

just got home from playing a mean smash it up night ...wit the boys ...team ganondorf and ike salvaged the night...

Any one who has not added me on the east side is a moron if you have not added me please do..pm me if you havent...Nellz i cant join your room at all idk whats the deal...
laugh.gif
@ calling people morons...that's a bit harsh when ittook you YEARS to add me
tongue.gif

i'm back so...i'm feeling the urge to play
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

Originally Posted by joeme719

roll.gif
roll.gif
What is spike?

nerd.gif
What is a spike? I'd also like to know....

Man none of yall are ever on whenever I wanna play.
smh.gif

And a spike is basically a d-air smash on somebody who is trying to get back on the ledge, 'spiking' them down off the screen.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Man none of yall are ever on whenever I wanna play.
smh.gif

And a spike is basically a d-air smash on somebody who is trying to get back on the ledge, 'spiking' them down off the screen.

Thanks for the answer but ehhh bit to risk for me ill sitck to a button off the ledge. Also you would rarely catch people on around thid time,gud timesare about 11pm-1 or 2 am.
I

Last person I played in Brawl was iRock I think. I never see those other dudes on.

so is this game worth it, i have a Wii right now thats just collecting dust, my nephews brought this game by earlier and i actually got in to it. whats thereplay value of this game and hows the online gameplay?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

so is this game worth it, i have a Wii right now thats just collecting dust, my nephews brought this game by earlier and i actually got in to it. whats the replay value of this game and hows the online gameplay?
this game is all about replay value...my dude, have you ever played a SSB game before? c'mon now...

and the online play is
ohwell.gif
. depends on who you're facing, it'seither good or bad. how far they're located and how good both people's connections are usually determines how much lag there is gonna be in the game.though it's still fun playing people whom you're never going to get the chance to play in person.

and i'll be on AIM in a little...CZDA GG's last night bro...you're the 2nd best Falco on here.
happy.gif

my dude CRI...it's been a while since we played...
nerd.gif
...get @ me whenyou have the chance.

CRI, gg's fam...you already know the deal...a lot of those matches were fun (especially that mario vs. mario one
eek.gif
)

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

DFly, Joe, CZDA, thanks for the games, guys.

Some craziness going on!

indeed lol gg to i rock Joe D fly mpire o god* n dsk that last match with falco ...ill man i couldnt believe i lost i started worrying i shoulda own thoughbut got nervous
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

DFly, Joe, CZDA, thanks for the games, guys.

Some craziness going on!

indeed lol gg to i rock Joe D fly mpire o god* n dsk that last match with falco ...ill man i couldnt believe i lost i started worrying i shoulda own though but got nervous
tired.gif
yeah that match with falco was good...i had to make that comeback, you almost had me
laugh.gif

the kid is on AIM so...if anyone wants to catch an L, just holla
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom