Super Ugly Hi Top

:lol:
laugh.gif
whoever rocks those will think their the freshess

Damn those are crazy! And really ugly.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

These are pretty damn bad....but I could see some hoodrat rockin these thinkin she's super fly :lol:
laugh.gif

The World Is Mine

smh head to whoever cops, thats just super koramo
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

if these where a supreme calabo all you guys would be all over them saying ''i was always a fan of the super hi vandal''
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

I like these....but then again im biased to Vandals........I wish I had a female to buy these for.....only thing im not really feeling is the 2 straps.......
I AM THE VII KING!​

Damn, with those Air Max 95 boots you are more then half way there to making Marty McFly's, can't we just get them?

Yo, come to think of it. I think King Leonidas was rockin those in 300. How u think he almost put the Spear through my man's face, it gotta be the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom