Superior alternatives to overrated Gatorade

Honest Tea is really good. I mostly drink: water, vitamin water, oj, chocolate milk and gatorade when I'm working out
If you're in Europe, you should give this brand a try
products1.jpg

are you talking about sports drinks only?

i still mess with gatorade, but i usually mix half a bottle with water. otherwise i feel it's way too sweet.

FRS is the business.

and always pure h2o

Gatorade is sugar water and sometimes that is what you need if you are practicing and playing games every day, for hours at a time. If you do light work outsor do intense workouts that are done in under an hour, just have water.

I like vitamin water, fruit punch with potassium. It has less calories than Gatorade and if good if play some sports and are fairly active. I like potassiumbecause it works when there is lots of heat and humidity.

Originally Posted by silentparrot

Gatorade is great after lots of physical activity (e.g. smashing, hoop). It's any other time where Gatorade needs to be benched....

Exactly. Drinking Gatorade just to drink it is not doing your body any favors.

Gatorade is bad for your teeth, scientist just announced that last week. Look it up if you don't believe me.

for me...
its powerade
laugh.gif

or fuze....
but i usually drink vitamin water > gatorade....

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

there is no alternative. Gatorade is the alpha and the omega.
eb8152e79ca726ea9fb4101dc775b71d1955a6e.gif
Basically, however, I'm open to tryin to make my own. I read that kool-aid w/ a lot less sugar and salt could be the Gatorade equivalent forthose who aint got the chance to run out and cop some before activities

And Gatoradex151=
pimp.gif

For some reason I feel like Gatorade had better and more flavors when I was younger.
but now vitamin water FTW

Originally Posted by Gmills23

For some reason I feel like Gatorade had better and more flavors when I was younger.
but now vitamin water FTW
I wish they still made that Gatorade Ice Tea flavor.
pimp.gif

JR5

Gatorade Fierce Grape and Viatmin Water Berry-Cherry >>>> everything OP listed.

Back
Top Bottom