Superman vs Doomsday (8pm CW)

Joined Feb 28, 2008
Spoiler [+]
bout time they killed off Jimmy, but Lois is probably gonna use the ring like it never happend bs

Joined Sep 23, 2008
just got done watching didn't even know it was a season finale. pretty not a bad episode either though doomsday is only there for like 5 mins. after nextseason they need to wrap this show up. what happened to lex and lana?

Joined Feb 28, 2008
Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Not that good of a finale to a good season. Was that Zod in the end?
It sounded like that was what music was chanting. I dont see the point they when his spirit already left the phantom zone before in went into Lex. I was reallyexpecting Clark and Doomsday to beat this $### out of each other though

Burton Guster

formerly walkin memorial
Joined Jun 16, 2006
Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Not that good of a finale to a good season. Was that Zod in the end?
It sounded like that was what music was chanting. I dont see the point they when his spirit already left the phantom zone before in went into Lex. I was really expecting Clark and Doomsday to beat this $### out of each other though

Yea I was hoping for their to be more of a fight. That @@%! was like 1 min long. I wonder who is going to play zod.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now