**Supporting Your Local Business/Arts/Mom & Pop/Etc. Appreciation**

So I'm working from home today and needed some lunch. Drove to a local BBQ restaurant and passed a backed up crowded McDonald's on my way. Got me thinking about all the good that these small businesses do. Not that I don't eat McDonald's, but just about how important it is to support the independents out there. Went to an awesome show at a local theater last week that was great. Good sneaker stores made of people who wanted to do it their own way. Really appreciated

Help support good people doing good things
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

So I'm working from home today and needed some lunch. Drove to a local BBQ restaurant and passed a backed up crowded McDonald's on my way. Got me thinking about all the good that these small businesses do. Not that I don't eat McDonald's, but just about how important it is to support the independents out there. Went to an awesome show at a local theater last week that was great. Good sneaker stores made of people who wanted to do it their own way. Really appreciated

Help support good people doing good things
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Thank you. It's nice to know someone thinks of the families with small businesses. My parents own a bakery.. in a very ghetto area. Can't wait until they get rid of it. Dangerous

Thank you. It's nice to know someone thinks of the families with small businesses. My parents own a bakery.. in a very ghetto area. Can't wait until they get rid of it. Dangerous

Appreciate this thread. I try to spend my dollars locally whenever possible. Its a 2 way street too. As people remember you, theyll look out for you.

Appreciate this thread. I try to spend my dollars locally whenever possible. Its a 2 way street too. As people remember you, theyll look out for you.

Originally Posted by migit1209

My mother owned a women's clothing store focused around affordable business attire for women in bad situations/getting back on their feet. She eventually had to close it because of a development company buying the space. Its been 4+ years and not one renovation or construction crew on the property
tired.gif

Originally Posted by migit1209

My mother owned a women's clothing store focused around affordable business attire for women in bad situations/getting back on their feet. She eventually had to close it because of a development company buying the space. Its been 4+ years and not one renovation or construction crew on the property
tired.gif

my favorite meals always come from local restaurants.

but i do shop at walmart twice a week

my favorite meals always come from local restaurants.

but i do shop at walmart twice a week

Make your money local, spend your money local.

I love online shopping, but if its only a few bucks more at a locally owned place, i will go there.

Make your money local, spend your money local.

I love online shopping, but if its only a few bucks more at a locally owned place, i will go there.

Back
Top Bottom