Supra Footwear

Dont buy from skate america, myself and numerous other people have had problems with them. they post the sneakers mega early and unless it says ''shipsimmediately'' you wont be getting them for a while!
ohwell.gif
Took 3weeks for my yellow vaiders, and that was just for them to tell me they were backordered
frown.gif
just wait until they are up on utility board supply and use the $10.00 off code
wink.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Dont buy from skate america, myself and numerous other people have had problems with them. they post the sneakers mega early and unless it says ''ships immediately'' you wont be getting them for a while!
ohwell.gif
Took 3 weeks for my yellow vaiders, and that was just for them to tell me they were backordered
frown.gif
wink.gif

What's the $10.00 off code? I haven't seen it..

Originally Posted by LPXBaller

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Dont buy from skate america, myself and numerous other people have had problems with them. they post the sneakers mega early and unless it says ''ships immediately'' you wont be getting them for a while!
ohwell.gif
Took 3 weeks for my yellow vaiders, and that was just for them to tell me they were backordered
frown.gif
wink.gif

What's the $10.00 off code? I haven't seen it..
sorry I meant 10% off code
embarassed.gif

anyway, it is CAT0004

freestyleshop.com got all there supras on sale just seen it. does anyone have more pics of those grey suede hi tops they look like smoke grey, thanks

those indy's ^^^ right above and those blue skytops are the ones I got a couple weeks ago.... but mine say "SKATER SAMPLE"
I think they come out in a few weeks.

im mad i bought my black skytops from wish atl like a week ago for 185$........

Now they on karmaloop for $128 with the rep code....

man i thought the snake print on the aqua vaiders was textured but to my surprise when i received them in the mail today i found out it was just a"flat" print, like someone just drew them on the shoe...still a cool shoe but would have been cooler with textured snake print...

Vaiders > Skytops... and I don't really mess with supra anymore, but it's definitely Vaider's over Skytops

Originally Posted by doyung9

Vaiders > Skytops... and I don't really mess with supra anymore, but it's definitely Vaider's over Skytops
Skytops > Vaiders.

Vaider Low > Sky lows. it seem sike they just piggybacked off the skytop

IMO.

The Diablos are what I'm talking about
eek.gif

Is this place Freestyle Shop pretty reliable?? I might cop a pair of Vaider's on there. Anybody ordered from them before??

^I'm not too sure about Freestyleshop but from some reviews i read i don't think they're too reliable.

Back
Top Bottom