Supra Footwear

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I bought the Red/Gold Supra Vaiders, I must admit, they do turn heads like crazy. But I would never buy another Supra Sneakers again.
Is it a comfort or hype issue?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I bought the Red/Gold Supra Vaiders, I must admit, they do turn heads like crazy. But I would never buy another Supra Sneakers again.
Is it a comfort or hype issue?
Actually I don't even know. Supras are really comfortable, the hype didn't really bother me. I just don't like it anymore.

Teaser picture of the "Skytop II"

supraskytop2new.jpg

does anybody have a whole pic yet? this are lookin crazy!!! im mean
pimp.gif
HOT!!!

im wondering if those purple joints will be NS , we havent had anything past spring so far for order forms . well see !

i bought my first 2 pairs in late june 08....all white skytop and black suede + croc and i have to say they are so comfortable it feels like 2 pillows wrappedaround my ankles lol...but i dnt have the money to cop supras like that hopefully soon ill cop me some since there is a zumiez by my crib

those purp Tk are straight fire but the last ones they post the almost penny copper color they are fugly

Supras ain't as fresh as you think man. They might be fresh at first, but after time you'll start to loose interest in them.
Stick to Air Jordans and Nike Retros, they have more sentimental values than these Supras IMO.

those grey skytops are sick ^^ anyone got any other pics of them and the material info. benballer? care to shed some info if you can

Back
Top Bottom