Supra Footwear

SUPRA Cruizer Grapes COPPED!

This is like David V Goliath, Supra Cruizer Grapes VS Nike Air Jordan GRAPES what do you think?

Check it out in HD:

What places in LA can I get a pair? I want to try them on and I obviously can do it if I purchase it online.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

What places in LA can I get a pair? I want to try them on and I obviously can do it if I purchase it online.

Supra's factory store... Factory 413... 413 Fairfax Ave. I'm sure there are like a million other places too

Originally Posted by cornzilla

you can make a short trip to Claremont to Authentix

143a harvard ave. Claremont CA 91711

Some New Drops

NS18027-BURzoom1.jpg
NS26007-BURzoom1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What online boutiques/retailers are gettin the TKs? I need to know in advance. And, what kind of release will it be? Limited, expansive, etc? Im in south FLand I dont know of any place that's getting these bad boys.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

What online boutiques/retailers are gettin the TKs? I need to know in advance. And, what kind of release will it be? Limited, expansive, etc? Im in south FL and I dont know of any place that's getting these bad boys.

Yo, i'm in ft. laudy too... don't know of any where in laudy that will have them. But Training Camp in south beach will most likely have them. Or elsetry Factory413.com, karmaloop.com, ccs.com, and maybe skateamerica.com. I'll be in LA when they drop... i'm hitting up Factory413 in person.

What online boutiques/retailers are gettin the TKs? I need to know in advance. And, what kind of release will it be? Limited, expansive, etc? Im in south FL and I dont know of any place that's getting these bad boys.
we will get them in www.authentix143.com just call and make a phone order be sure to tell us your a NTer for free shipping
wink.gif

wow....my friend sent me these and said he was gonna cop....

Supra-Producing-007.jpg

obv fake...from a fake site...but didnt some1 on niketalk photoshop these?

Hey fellas, which colorway of the TK Supras are dropping May 1st? Thanks!

we will get the black upper and red sole and the Purple suede GET AT ME
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

wow....my friend sent me these and said he was gonna cop....

Supra-Producing-007.jpg

obv fake...from a fake site...but didnt some1 on niketalk photoshop these?

TK would do something like that tho

Back
Top Bottom