Supra Footwear

we got the grey tie dye suedes with purple laces in the shop now ~ ~! get at me if you need a pair i ship fast and cheap !!!
thanks

Some new stuff i just found that hasn't been posted yet.... Fall '09 line up!

http://systemdist.pl/kata...UPRA%20jesien%202009.pdf

On the far left, some TK's. Next to the TKs, the Supra Thunders (Blue, White, & black high tops - Jim Greco's shoe i think). Some new Vaiders inthere (the bright green is sick). And of course, new Skytops close up on the right.

Close up of the new Kracked Black Skytops... so sick

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

wow....my friend sent me these and said he was gonna cop....

Supra-Producing-007.jpg

obv fake...from a fake site...but didnt some1 on niketalk photoshop these?

yeah I made those, my name is on the bottom right.
laugh.gif

FYI

TK Societys drop May 1st for early release stores
. They're really really nice in person.

One store receiving them is District 8 (4242 Atlantic Ave. Long Beach, CA), and P-Rod's skateshop (I forgot the address)

Just came across this Apr 18 · Supra Vaider - Burgendy - Fall 2009

Seems like Supra puts out new Vaiders in bunches, and here's another model set to drop this fall. The Supra Vaiderappears here in a tonal burgendy construction that combines suede, patent leather and mesh. The patent underlay features the Vaider's signature perf pattern while a white midsole and tongue tagbalance out the deep red hues. Check back with Sneaker News and we'll update you as the release approaches. via Simply Sneakers

vaiderburgundryfall0932.jpg
burgundyvaiderfall091.jpg
supraburgundyfavier3.jpg
supraviadereunder3.jpg
supravaiderburgr32r1.jpg

^^^^Yeah. It irks the hell out of me sometimes. Im saying, if the shoe is beyond your means as far as price is concerned or exclusivity is concerned, youshouldnt be even thinking about copping.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

^^^^Yeah. It irks the hell out of me sometimes. Im saying, if the shoe is beyond your means as far as price is concerned or exclusivity is concerned, you shouldnt be even thinking about copping.
PREACH IT!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
That's what I think when I see fakes too.

pre ordered my purple tk's with a tee and 2 day shipping for 152.00 rounded up

all i gotta do is wait now

i wonder if levi's will do there knock off version of the tk's..lol i talked with mucka's homie at factory 413, he was extremely cool and showed meeverything that supra is gonna throw out this year!!! the dixon signature model is fresh!!! my favorite supra by far!!!!

Back
Top Bottom