Supra Footwear

I'm interested in how the Skytop 2s are going to look but why from the silhouette it looks like they have the Jordan 6 tongue? Nonetheless looksinteresting.

Yo, how do Supra's hold when you skate on them? I saw those vaders and they look really tight, and I'm on the fence on copping these as my next skateshoe. Thanks.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Where will I be able to cop a pair of TK's online come Friday?

nerd.gif

Pre-Orders?

nerd.gif
they dont drop friday..and supra told the sites doing preorders to take them down for now..but orders wont be canceled for those who preordered already

Damn...
smh.gif

So when's the "release date"?
they never really had a date..lol...just like a release month

and TK says the 15th

Release date is may 15th i think factory and TKs store will get them a few day early..

We are taking pre orders PM me they will ship out on the 15th
whats the price?and which ones are coming out?

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Yo, how do Supra's hold when you skate on them? I saw those vaders and they look really tight, and I'm on the fence on copping these as my next skate shoe. Thanks.
i got some supra viaders up for sale...check my sig. there the purple ones.!!!!!!pm me

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Yo, how do Supra's hold when you skate on them? I saw those vaders and they look really tight, and I'm on the fence on copping these as my next skate shoe. Thanks.
i got some supra viaders up for sale...check my sig. there the purple ones.!!!!!!pm me
Don't wear a size 10 and those purple ones are not for me.

skytop 2's are just like the tk's minus the straps. they also have a slim look. the tk's were originally the skytop 2's but muska wasnt feelingthem...tk came in (signed with supra) right when the design was made up, muska felt that it was a better look for tk so now you got the tk shoe. imo tk'sare pretty dope. i wasnt a fan of them before, but i seen the black with red sole in person and was easily convinced that they are dope. skytop 2's arentcoming out till next spring 2010. oh yeah, yall are deep sleepin on the dixons too!!!!

Originally Posted by astroox805

skytop 2's are just like the tk's minus the straps. they also have a slim look. the tk's were originally the skytop 2's but muska wasnt feeling them...tk came in (signed with supra) right when the design was made up, muska felt that it was a better look for tk so now you got the tk shoe. imo tk's are pretty dope. i wasnt a fan of them before, but i seen the black with red sole in person and was easily convinced that they are dope. skytop 2's arent coming out till next spring 2010. oh yeah, yall are deep sleepin on the dixons too!!!!

Whered you get that info from? That the TK's wouldve been the Skytop 2 if Muska was feeling them

in the interview with Highsnobiety... TK did say that his shoe was a shoe that supra had already designed before he signed with them. He just made somechanges.

So the skateshops that normally carry Supra's should get the TK's around the middle of this month?

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

Originally Posted by astroox805

^^^^^my boy runs factory 413 with muska.

u know how much its going to cost?

thye reported 130-150 either way its a cop! im a girl i think the purple tks are going to look so cute on us! yayyy!
smokin.gif
and the release date is the 15th!

i think its 140 for the black/red cw and 120 for the purple cw (referring to tk's) it might be the other way around, i forgot when he was tellin me. ifanything i can confirm by saturday afternoon

These are the Retail Prices....Str8 from a Supra Dealer.

S34001 TK SOCIETY-FULL GRAIN PERFORATED LEATHER BLACK PERF $140
S34002 TK SOCIETY-SUEDE PURPLE $132

You can get them 15% off at Eastwestworldwide.com w/ my discount code once they receive them.

Discount Code: Simplysneakers

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom