Supra Footwear

Originally Posted by tHe 718 tRuTh

Where can I pick up the TK's in NYC? I'd go the internet route but I wanna try em on 1st. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I picked up my Black/red TKs at KCDC on release.

Homage Skateshop and Cs Skate in BK most likely have them.

Can also try Autumn Skateshop in Lower Manhattan.

Originally Posted by sneakerfreafer23

TK and Levi Maestro skated the hell outta these in Maestro's latest episode

Yea I was worried that I wouldn't be able to skate in them too, but now I want two pairs. One to wear and one to skate in, probably both gonna be the blackand red joints.

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Where can I pick up the TK's in NYC? I'd go the internet route but I wanna try em on 1st. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks I caught the purps today @ pulse in Kings plaza. Luv 'em

Where exactly is that in NY? and do you know if they had any sz 9's left?

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

K.P. is way out in brooklyn near marine park the b46, 41, 47 and a few other buses can get u there. They probably do have sz.9 it seemed like they still had amajority of the sizes. Training camp had a 9 left when I went on tuesday, and u can also check the other shops that were suggested to me earlier by DMasta.

Originally Posted by April Lee

Purps & Breds

S34002-PURzoom1.jpg
S34001-BLKzoom1.jpg

pimp.gif

^^^

That's the wallpaper on my phone

I got the purps and this great tee that my friend customized for me its like the perfect tee for it

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

K.P. is way out in brooklyn near marine park the b46, 41, 47 and a few other buses can get u there. They probably do have sz.9 it seemed like they still had a majority of the sizes. Training camp had a 9 left when I went on tuesday, and u can also check the other shops that were suggested to me earlier by DMasta.
Thanks for all the info man, I really appreciate it...FINALLY, TK's will be mine!
devil.gif

Anyone wanting a better look at the TK's here are some vids for you! Thanks to Authentix143.com for hooking me up with these!

Originally Posted by eutum

They need to make some patent leather ones

In the TK's? Grey Patents will be dropping soon, I should be receiving mine within the week hopefully i'll post up a video
pimp.gif

I was told from in-house that the grey patents arent releasing until august....I just had a meeting with my supra rep, some sick colors of TK's are cominfor holiday

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I was told from in-house that the grey patents arent releasing until august....I just had a meeting with my supra rep, some sick colors of TK's are comin for holiday
whats coming out then

name some colors also

black suedes...grey patent, reds, burgundy, ....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I was told from in-house that the grey patents arent releasing until august....I just had a meeting with my supra rep, some sick colors of TK's are comin for holiday
whats coming out then

name some colors also

black suedes...grey patent, reds, burgundy, ....
nerd.gif
im not sure the greys are still showing up as available for retailers on 6/1 so they should be here 6/15 my rep has not told me they were pushedback.

other colors red perf leather, black suede, navy/full grain black leather, burgundy

Yeah the black suedes are sick, the leather on the burgandy's and the navy/black is so nice. Definitely the best to come. All those are holiday so startshipping around 10/1

Back
Top Bottom