Supra Footwear

Any other info other then "different". Tongue the same? what was the color way? vulcanized sole? just as high as skytop 1? As you can tell I am kindof stoked to actually see them I have high hopes.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

can anybody list me a list of websites to buy Supra Skytops?

Hanger94.com <- bought my Timmy's from them....arrived on time...no hassle...
Factory413.com <- never used them but i hear they're official

There's a dude in here who can hook you up to...so he says...i haven't bought anything from him...but he says he has a store in cali

"23MCpizzle23"

I just copped these today...

who ever it was that told me to get the greens and not the burgundy's...YOU WERE RIGHT! GOOD LOOKIN ON THE INFO

when i saw the burgundy's in person I busted out laughin....they look horrendous... only good with a pro digital camera and lighting...once you see them inperson....hideous

jjlj5v.jpg

My green perfs have been on back order for 2 weeks now from Utility board supply really can't wait for them to come in after seein those pics.

like supras but can never pull the trigger because the ones i like are the same price as J's & thats a no question hand down winner

Do yourself a favor and cop one pair of supras. I bought my nubuck 12s the same day as my grey patent TKs and i was made a believer. The quality on jordans(new jordans if your and og hunter then disreguard all of this lol) is trash compared to supras. They are made incredibly well and have to be to take the wearand tear from skateboarding. You will not regret owning a pair. Besides everyone has Jays these days so stand out with something new.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Do yourself a favor and cop one pair of supras. I bought my nubuck 12s the same day as my grey patent TKs and i was made a believer. The quality on jordans (new jordans if your and og hunter then disreguard all of this lol) is trash compared to supras. They are made incredibly well and have to be to take the wear and tear from skateboarding. You will not regret owning a pair. Besides everyone has Jays these days so stand out with something new.
Listen to this guy.

He knows what's up.

Hmmmm

Interesting.

I'd have to see the new TK's in person.

I almost feel like those are for girls...

They should have released that colorway Ben Baller was rockin....

But I like the mix of leather and suede...that's a nice touch.

idk jking, both my NS supra skytops, silver and red patent were ruined (ripped and torn sole) after a casual wear. maybe because they're NS, but still. thesoles seem very cheap

Originally Posted by silicapacks

idk jking, both my NS supra skytops, silver and red patent were ruined (ripped and torn sole) after a casual wear. maybe because they're NS, but still. the soles seem very cheap

I luckily only have the Timmy's and The Patent Greens...and they seem to be part of the Skate line (I think? When I googled NS none of my pairs showedup)... is there a difference in materials or manufacturing with the NS's?

Back
Top Bottom