Supra Footwear

I guess I'll just try and do my part to keep this thread going...

new pickups....or rather...deliveries...

lif89.jpg

Anyone wear their TK's with shorts?

I've considered it, but ehhh I dunno....any of ya'll roll like that?

I only wear them with denim..

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

lif89.jpg

Damn those are so fire, I can't wait to get my TK's. What kind of camera do you have?
much appreciated man. honestly, they're my favorite shoes in the game right now. I love the way most people don't really know about them,the hype is still on the Yeezy's.

I shot these with a simple Canon point and shoot...
Some of my other shots are with my Sony A200 and with a Canon 400D.

Those wildlife Aoki's are dope, actually Aoki's shoe is my favorite model out of the whole supra line.
I despise skytops
sick.gif
, and the only TK I would consider coppin would be theblack/pink x game's cw.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Those wildlife Aoki's are dope, actually Aoki's shoe is my favorite model out of the whole supra line.
I despise skytops
sick.gif
, and the only TK I would consider coppin would be the black/pink x game's cw.

Its usually the exact opposite with most people a lot of people love the skytops and a lot of people that like the TK's hate the x-games cw, but I likealmost all supras I'm a fanboy lol

Anyone wear their TK's with shorts?

I've considered it, but ehhh I dunno....any of ya'll roll like that?

I only wear them with denim..
A couple of people have posted fit pics of TK's with shorts on Supratalk, looks pretty good!

Yo we have the NS burgundy, Bronze and grey packs at Authentix for $85 shipped Skytops Strapped and Trinity PM me if anybody wants pairs i can check stock....

lif89.jpg

is the tongue stiff or flimsy?
thanks

did the X-games black/green CW TK's come out? i want them =/ i forgot about them because I've been so busy with work and school. how much do TK'sretail ?

those purple ones are cleeeeaaaan i might be a little biased tho since I'm "a codeine fiend"... smh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lopez254

lif89.jpg

is the tongue stiff or flimsy?
thanks

kinda in between...

doesn't flop down when you wear it, but it doesn't cut your leg when walking in them..

It's just right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

did the X-games black/green CW TK's come out? i want them =/ i forgot about them because I've been so busy with work and school. how much do TK's retail ?

those purple ones are cleeeeaaaan i might be a little biased tho since I'm "a codeine fiend"... smh.
laugh.gif

$132-%@*.

I believe the X-games colorways aren't being released to the public...

I could be wrong.

supra-skytop-banana-karmaloop-launch.jpg

supra-skytop-banana-karmaloop-launch-flier.jpg

"For those of you who loved the Patent Yellow Vaiders you are in luck, Supra Footwear has just released pictures of the new Patent Yellow Banana SkytopColorway. The upper consists of banana yellow patent leather with peforations on the tongue and outer. Black wax laces are included with black accents alsoseen along the inner and white vulcanized sole. This sneaker is due to release at 8PM September 4th 2009 at Karmaloop Boston."

I think I'll pass on these and collect the Yellow Vaiders instead...

The holy Bananas are nice but will pass. Just ordered grey tie dye from facory413 on sale only 90 bucks and free shipping.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

The holy Bananas are nice but will pass. Just ordered grey tie dye from facory413 on sale only 90 bucks and free shipping.

i got em for $80 free shipping
nerd.gif

and the burgundy and bronze packs
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom