Just came in at 11:45 A.M.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ShoutOuts to UtilityBoardSupply.com!

58919592-d55231dd2c512c42ea0f48a3ec1ebd4a.4b5b311c-scaled.jpg

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by astroox805

^^^he made me regret getting rid of my grey patent tk's!!! smh!!!

roll.gif

Why you get rid of em' though?
i was strapped for cash during that time, im messing with supra's again..recently got the gradient skytop 2's. waiting to hear back fromthis supra rep so i can start getting flowed again!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Billionaireb

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

I still don't understand the hype behind this hightop shoe, never been a fan

That Bcuz U neva Had one!!!!!
roll.gif
i 2nd that! i used to talk down on supra's until i gotthe 1st 2 pairs of tk's that released, my life has been hightop ever since!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i 2nd that! i used to talk down on supra's until i got the 1st 2 pairs of tk's that released, my life has been hightop ever since!
laugh.gif

Co-Sign x984032

I was like
eek.gif
when the first pics of TK's ever surfaced.

roll.gif
i 2nd that! i used to talk down on supra's until i gotthe 1st 2 pairs of tk's that released, my life has been hightop ever since!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
gangsta

Anyone have these?
Black Vaider High "Red Carpet Series"

vxgner.jpg

I can't tell if it's the lighting...but they don't seem to be a very dark black....are they a real dark black or a bit lighter closer to a dark grey?

Has anyone seen the grey Supra Thunder Lows? Been looking to cop for a while now, any help is appreciated

Hey guys I need some US9/9.5 Skytop II Gradients. If someone has some for sale please hit me up with a PM
smokin.gif

THose Tk's Low Dont Look That Good BUt he got a new shoe coming out its called the krew like the clothes that he makes need to check it out!!!!!

I feel the TKs, but they'll definitely be the second pair I've gotten. I've rocked my Supranos to damn near beater status, but I love 'em to death because I don't wear -any- of my cops during Winter or Early Spring.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

2u4ljig.jpg

does anybody have info on these?

I remember TK talking about releasing another signature shoe that was suppose to be a cheaper alternative to his current shoe. Im going to guess these are them.
PiNoypi check CCS.com. They have the Jim Greco thunder lows in grey.

Back
Top Bottom