Supra Footwear

Blk Red TK's are one of my fav pairs... I wish I wore them enough tho
frown.gif

i was tryin to do a casper earlier and my laces on my skytops ripped
in three

not sure if i should keep puttin money into supra
check it
i was only on it for about 15 20 min

Does anyone know where I can get some plain looking skytops for less than retail? 6pm had some i liked but they are out of stock
frown.gif

blue23jordan, what size are yours?

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Does anyone know where I can get some plain looking skytops for less than retail? 6pm had some i liked but they are out of stock
frown.gif

blue23jordan, what size are yours?
9.5 but i wear a 11-12 mostly 11.5 and 12 but mainly 12
grin.gif

Trying to decide between Skytop (TUF White) and Skytop II (TUF White).

Which one should i cop? Or which one would you rather cop? I really like both of 'em. Can't decide.

Picked up my first two pairs of Supras ever about a week ago. I been missing out. I'm in love with everything about em, especially how comfortable they are and how they look on my feet. I got my GF to buy me a pair of the TUF white Skytop I's, so I should have those by next week. Then I'll be three pairs deep. haha.

Pics of my first two pairs.

Skytop I
14smolj.jpg

Skytop II
24o20xi.jpg

Thanks bruh! I copped 'em in San Diego at a boardshop called Sun Diego. haha. It's at the Fashion Valley Mall if you've ever been their or are familiar with SD. My GF lives down there.......

This is their website, but they don't have the Skytops available online.
Click here

Hey, someone on here got these ? If so PM me please. I am looking for some Skytop II Gradients - sz US9/9.5/10.

supra_skytops_brooklyn_projects_muskas_ex.jpg

I'm copping these in the next month....

Anyone have the SKYTOP II TUF Whites?

How do they hold up to scuff marks etc?  

honestly supras are starting to grow on me, its more of my style but yet, its hard finding a store that even has the Supra footwear line, and when i do find a store that carry's supra's they only have a pair of two but only a few sizes left (mainly size 11-12) never my size. So do anyone know any store in the NYC area that has Supras? Thanks

Has anyone bought The Cuban 1.5s? I'm trying to get some but I'm unsure of the sizing and fit. Can anyone give me a fit comparison? Smaller? Bigger? True to size? I wear mostly Jordans (XIs and Is) and Air Maxes (95s and 97s) so if anyone has a comparison it would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

^^not really sure, but I own a pair of OG cubans. The chain it had made them tight on the top of my foot, but since the 1.5s have laces it should be looser. I wear a sz12 in Jordans and Supras. It depends on the individual. Some people get their supras half a size smaller, other don't. If its your 1st pair then you have to test it out.

Back
Top Bottom