Supreme fall line?

Uh-Oh and it begins.....If anyone can pick me up a couple of box tees Ill trade you my Red OG North Face Hot Shot pm me for pics...I cant make it since im in college
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

I dont know if there is going to be box tee's. Last time they released with out putting them up on their site but that was for spring/summer line.
Team Vintage
Heat​

No box tee's.. there were a few nice pieces.
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

Aight I thought they released box tees every season but I guess only when they announce them does anyone know how much the supreme striped lion hoody costs?
THE JOKER GANG

The striped hoodie cost $148. I debated picking it up but ended up passing.
CONNECTICUT CREW
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

Yaaa I waited from 11 till like 130 they had a lot of nice stuff. But some stuff didn't release yet because it isn't close enough to winter. I copped the tera patrick tee the b*tch please supreme too and the box crew neck in purple they had a lot of nice stuff tho.

Sooo many kids skipped but I had no school because I had orientation the day before. It was clutch tho even tho I still got there kinda late.

People were still lining up today, they still had a good selection of gear including the crest hoodie.
CONNECTICUT CREW

Yeah i passed by today and I got the malcom writing tee, @#%$ please, supreme stickers and shirts tee and the coin tee does anyone know when the supreme mark gonzalez fitted release the hispanic looking dude was wearing it today and that @#%$ was hot

***Never mind its supposed to released this season and its called the gonzo fitted
THE JOKER GANG

how much were the box crewneck sweaters? and what do you guys think about the backpack?

thanks
Nike Dunk SB BRUT Sz 8 and 9.5.140 shipped . AIM: XJMPMANX22.or pm me.

the box crewnecks were either 118 or 128.. i think 128. I really liked the backpacks more than past seasons, i got the gray one.
CONNECTICUT CREW

^Me too, i'm a little iffy on the aqua straps, but they're growing on me.
But the thing is, nothing really matters.
TEAMYANKEES

does any body know how much their key chains are?

thanks
Nike Dunk SB BRUT Sz 8 and 9.5.140 shipped . AIM: XJMPMANX22.or pm me.

They did not have the lumberjack new eras when I got in the store but I went in the afternoon
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Lumberjack new era is doooope

10 deep is droppin one this season too. Might have to settle for theirs
TEAM XBOX360​
.::McLovinMcLovin::.​

Back
Top Bottom