Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

total ********, its not even on the website, at least with ndc u see a ******g picture thats y i hate supreme

Its still on the website, just says "sold out" now.... get off IE and get on chrome/Firefox...
To the person that needed the 8, holla at me... if the offer is right i might be tempted...

Congrats for those who got a pair. I had mine in the cart and took my time putting in my CC info and then on the confirmation page it said sold out. Guess I gotta try faster next time.

missed them, and WILL NOT pay reseller prices... no biggie... if I scored online I would have been happy, if not, $200 saved

So after the Email, is the order confirmed for sure?

Alot of people's credit cards get declined. So if you check supreme throughout the day a pair or 2 might pop up. So no to your question. The order is confirmed once its shipped.

Had everything prepped and set up. Got a 12 in the cart, when to process and sold out. Went back for that 8.5 and it was gone too.

Just looked at my confirmation email and saw I mistakenly ordered an 8 instead of a 9!!!!! Glad I got my hands on pair, mad I gotta go through the hassle that is trading them for my actual size. Damn.

Checked out within 5 seconds got my 9.5.
Damn you! I was just finishing my c/o and then got the 'sold out' message. The cart should be like other online carts are. If you already have it in your cart, it should already be claimed.

I'm not mad though. I'm OK with spending a little more elsewhere. Congrats to those who came up!

Had the sizes I needed in carts on two computers but as soon as my carts opened, sold out. wtf.

Back
Top Bottom