Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Supreme LA was insane cops ended up showing up. They gave out red wristbands to the first 250 I believe, yellow ones for the rest idk how much, and the last brown, and the others without a wristband just made a line of there own I think.I was #32 Got my size 9.5 I should have gone a half size up. Congrats to the rest.

Last edited:
You worked at NIKE?
[/quote]

Hey Osyrhiz, I remember hearing about you with GEJAY and all. Never got a chance to meet up with you but I always heard you were always in the hunt for SBs around 2004-2005.

It's cool to see old friends here.

Man civickid, for sure good times. Good to be back for now. Yeah I kinda recall you having huge heat back, how about now?
I have some stuff still from that time. Not all my Supremes are with me (just my white supreme lows) and basically have gotten more Kobe 4s-7s. Just collecting what I deem is left of what I want to collect. Growing up, having families and more responsibilities makes me just wanna sell it all. Nothing beats having money in your pocket. :smokin

oh alright... i heard a lot of people cursing so i assumed it was sold out...

line is down the block to g star though... will check again later when i get out of work

Damn if supny still has them, I might stop by tomorrow when Im in the city. Too tired to drive out there now

going price seems to be about $500 on ebay so next week whoever missed should be able to get them for I would think $350-400

Just got my tracking info from UPS, Supreme is on point. It says my package should be here by tomorrow. Paid $10 shipping from NYC to Long Island.

Yea lightweight. But since dropping out of the shoe scene, I've lost contact with a bunch of BAY HEADS...

man it's pretty much a lot of us dropped out at the same time. nice to pop in though, glad NT is thriving like wildfire still and their newly designed site. keep it going.

man it's pretty much a lot of us dropped out at the same time. nice to pop in though, glad NT is thriving like wildfire still and their newly designed site. keep it going.

I stay on Niketalk for the other forums mostly; I still buy sneakers here and there but I keep a small rotation of like 7-10 pairs where I used to have like 50+

I think I become so into these because they bring back a nostalgic aspect for for me

Last edited:
Supreme works fast site never crashed everything went smooth

This makes me feel good compared to Nike and they mess with the Yeezy 2 release (had both yeezys in my cart at checkout screen putting in card info)

Nike should take some notes from Supreme

How many of these were produced? Seems like as much as all the other supremes combined. At the first I thought they were pure trash but on second thought they're not too bad. Also what was retail?

LA supposedly had 400 pairs seems about right along with NYC since people say they are still available.

Not a limited as once thought, which is a good thing.

Got my pair in SupremeLA. Stupid ridiculous out there. Like mentioned before cops came out etc.

I stay on Niketalk for the other forums mostly; I still buy sneakers here and there but I keep a small rotation of like 7-10 pairs where I used to have like 50+

I think I become so into these because they bring back a nostalgic aspect for for me

as for me, i've never owned a pair of supremes. I've had paris, reese forbes denims, etc. my brother on the other hand who notified me about this has had all of the premes. I totally get the nostalgic part. just like the one person said, mostly older sneaker heads can appreciate these more.

Back
Top Bottom