Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Sucks to be in that SUPREME NY line.

Even worse if you've been there for a couple of days!

Man i hope i can luck out tomorrow morning on these online considering i live in philly, but to be honest even if they did have a supreme still cant see me camping out

The camping, sleeping in chairs and on top of cardboard boxes.... -_- I LOVE sneakers, but it will never be that serious to me.

I'm at work, but here it is:

"I'm at work", means "I can't save and upload images from this military installations computer network, but I uploaded it earlier on my tumblr. Here you go!" I wonder how long you wanted to use this little snoop dogg face palm gif, though?

smdh

Last edited:
"I'm at work", means "I can't save and upload images from this military installations computer network, but I uploaded it earlier on my tumblr. Here you go!" I wonder how long you wanted to use this little snoop dogg face palm gif, though?
smdh
I think he's facepalming the fact that these kids are sleeping in the streets for sneakers...

Last edited:
Really hoping for good luck online.

Sidenote: anyone else get really pissed for a minute when the old yuku site kept directing you to sneakertalk.com?!?! I damn near had a minor freak out

Oh: I spoke to a rep at Supreme LA earlier today. He informed me that even though they said no camping till 7pm today, they are TRYING to figure out a way to accommodate the folks that have been camping out there to ensure that they get their pairs. Basically...if your not out there now, or on your way, its prolly not looking to good. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing along what I was told...

I'm trying my luck online tomorrow. If I don't.get them then ill just order a pair of air force 1 id

Oh: I spoke to a rep at Supreme LA earlier today. He informed me that even though they said no camping till 7pm today, they are TRYING to figure out a way to accommodate the folks that have been camping out there to ensure that they get their pairs. Basically...if your not out there now, or on your way, its prolly not looking to good. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing along what I was told...

What happened to stores being open at a certain time of the morning, and walking into it and grabbing the newly released pair then and there? Now everyone with a normal job/life is excluded from getting a pair in person because people with no jobs or lives slept in streets for a week.

People complain about the resellers messing up the game. I think it's they campers. Think about it. The camping is what draws the attention of people, and the media. They are the ones to grab pairs, usually multiples, and resell them that day at ridiculous prices to people who didn't camp.

Back
Top Bottom