Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

If anyone could help out a long time NT who REALLY just wants this shoe to rock for cost + shipping + tip let me know it would be greatly appreciated

Failed but I ain't even mad. I saw these months ago and I figured they'd only be available in stores. Found out last night they will be released online and just decided to see if I could snag a pair. The shoes are dope as hell so congrats to all the dudes who copped. It seems like those who copped on here actually intend on wearing them

Kyle Harper was too hype. anyway Got the shipping email already. never got one that fast

yay i got mine!
*edit* just got my shipped confirmation and tracking number!

Last edited:
How much are these gonna resell for? Heads were camping at supreme la where I'm at since 3 days ago when they announced the release. Couldn't get through online but I'll be damned if I pay more than 500 for these. I hate supreme's clothing and hype but I love their sb collabs, from the black lows to the orange highs to these.

just got my order confirmation! I am so stoked right now; kinda wish I didn't sell my old Supremes but they were pretty beat up...5/10 condition at best

lol@ people thinking they gonna get this shoe for cost /shipping and a little extra

get ready to pay that hype markup kids.

well back to waiting for pusheads , thanks to all who provided info for the release , really appreciate it. didn't get a pair but thats life.

im surprised supremes servers were able to handle the constant refreshes and how smoothly everything went during checkout. maybe nike should be hiring supremes development team.

never understood why elephant print is not offered more on nikeID....  especially as an option on their dunks....

Last edited:
how do you guys get the auto fill? i had to enter everything manually
At the Bottom Its Says Save My Info or Something Like That ...You Had To Placed A Purchase Before Then Check that Box

I Didnt Get Thru As Soon As I Typed My Info It Was Gone...Smh

to be real about it; I think only older cats who were into Dunks and stuff back in the early 2000's care about stuff like this

it's not like Foams and Jordans which currently cause chaos no matter what retro releases

you know it's all resellers nowadays

back in 03 when the last Dunks released we had instant picture after picture from NTers who got their pairs

hope no one does that dude dirty.

I sure hope someone does. I personally know Kyle mante Harper, he's a real douche. He's the "creater/mod" of a facebook group called "Bay area SneakerHeads" dude is way to cocky and calls himself the "SB King" shows pictures of heineys and riffs he doesn't even own anymore.

Dude is a total lame and know he wouldn't hesitate to cancel someone else's order.
He did my dude dirty at the nontourage release. Also he acts up, but only when hes got his family with him.

Where do I call to cancel?

you know it's all resellers nowadays
back in 03 when the last Dunks released we had instant picture after picture from NTers who got their pairs

I still have the photos from that release on my old HD.

EDIT: Know a few people who've already sold theirs for $500.

Last edited:
I Just got home from supreme NYC. Easiest pick up in a while. Got out of work at 6:30 a.m, Arrived at 7:15 a.m and was dead last in line at least 250+ people in front of me didn't sweat it. Doors opened around 9:15 line started moving slowly. 11:45 a.m i finally reach the door went in only had sizes 8-11 copped my 9.5 and bounce. overall it was great met some chill people and seen some old faces.:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom