Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Another add on to the family just came this early evening. They do look better in person, but comparing them to the older supremes, they are still way off from being as good as the OGs.

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaaaand the restock is where? lies.....................
tired.gif
I told you guys a WHIILE back that they were limited... no one believed me..
That's not unreal. I've seen pairs going for around $380-$420 as of late. I think prices will stay around 380-420, of course you'll have the clowns that think that these could sell for millions but those are the same dudes I see relisting them over and over again.
Umm, no. Prices will rise just like the Y2's.. once all the resellers pairs have sold, the market will be in high demand since there are less available and prices will be higher.

AND MY PAIR FINALLY ARRIVES TODAY! 
nthat.gif

i check their shop every so often in hopes that my size will appear.
alas fair unicorn. thou doth not exist.
na bro. its all done. its not even online any more. 

NOW THAT I THINK OF IT, CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO SUCCESSFULLY COPPED. YOU NOW OWN A GRAIL. I will keep my pair on ice for a while..

Got mine today but was missing supreme tag chain it comes with ? Was anyone else missing there's ? I never wear my shoes with the tags on but for collection purposes I always like keeping them inside the box along with the shoes

These were well executed. I like these better than the other Supreme low Dunks. Wished I was able to copped them.

I need them red laces

good thing I got the pine greens that came with red laces

Looking for a pair after seeing those white laces on them. Really changes the look of the shoe.

White laces> Black/Red

Anyone gonna try grey laces? :nerd:

Last edited:
Finding a size swap is so hard with this shoe.....

Been trying to trade my 10.5 for a 10 since the drop

Is $425 an alright price for them? I can't find them much cheaper, and I need these in my life.

why dont you buy other shoes and use em for trade bait for the SB's??

I could, Im just not a big trade guy. I just sold some pairs so I have over $600 on my paypal currently. But I live in Minnesota so meetups dont work out lol, and Im not a big fan of the shipping first argument.

I could, Im just not a big trade guy. I just sold some pairs so I have over $600 on my paypal currently. But I live in Minnesota so meetups dont work out lol, and Im not a big fan of the shipping first argument.
true.. hmm I guess. Ask a seller on ebay to lower the price and checkout via paypal to save you both from the wicked ebay fees.

Back
Top Bottom