Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

some dude that i follow on instagrams picture...Im pretty sure hes a NTer as well

These are looking like a good investment :nerd:

Why is the market flooded with size 9, that's all i see

Alright i've been talking to a guy on SC, and he said he'll do $320 for them. He has 0 feedback, which I know is a red flag already, but do you think its too good to be true?

Last edited:
Alright i've been talking to a guy on SC, and he said he'll do $320 for them. He has 0 feedback, which I know is a red flag already, but do you think its too good to be true?
Do the transaction through PayPal but don't do gift payment.

Great pic captainc :smokin . I really want a pair, but the leather on the toe looks so flat and stiff as opposed to the 02 white and black lows where it's much softer and thicker. I'm not usually one to complain on quality, but I can't see myself paying more than 300-350 for that leather, so I'm just gonna walk away from these

Great pic captainc
smokin.gif
. I really want a pair, but the leather on the toe looks so flat and stiff as opposed to the 02 white and black lows where it's much softer and thicker. I'm not usually one to complain on quality, but I can't see myself paying more than 300-350 for that leather, so I'm just gonna walk away from these
Thanks man. The leather will break in eventually and it will feel great.

Great pic captainc :smokin . I really want a pair, but the leather on the toe looks so flat and stiff as opposed to the 02 white and black lows where it's much softer and thicker. I'm not usually one to complain on quality, but I can't see myself paying more than 300-350 for that leather, so I'm just gonna walk away from these

smart move. thats what im waiting for. or a pair thats been worn.

when you get into prices that high for nikes you could go get something that was hand made in italy/paris and the leather is strait off a cow . :smile:

Great pic captainc
smokin.gif
. I really want a pair, but the leather on the toe looks so flat and stiff as opposed to the 02 white and black lows where it's much softer and thicker. I'm not usually one to complain on quality, but I can't see myself paying more than 300-350 for that leather, so I'm just gonna walk away from these
Thanks man. The leather on these will be less stiff and break in once you wear them.

Back
Top Bottom