supreme sbs

anyone who owns a pair of supreme sbs highs or lows please tell me hoow u paid for urs cause i want a pair but i not willing to pay 1000 for them

i was lucky to find a pair for about $325 a few years back. sold them maybe a year back to a friend for about 6-700 i think.

dont see too many pairs go for $1000 ds lows maybe but 800-900 range and highs are like 600-700
i got my orange worn like 2x for $410

i paid $390 for my orange hi;s DS with everything,

and $430 for my black low;s DS with everything.

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

i paid $390 for my orange hi;s DS with everything,

and $430 for my black low;s DS with everything.

Great deals, especially for the lows.
I paid retail ($198) for my three pairs of highs during the rerelease. I recently grabbed another pair of DS red highs for $480 thinking I might usethem as traid bait, but now I'm pretty sure I'll keep them as a backup pair. If you look carefully enough DS Highs can be obtained for under $500 and Iwould think under $600 for the lows. If I stumble upon a pair of DS lows for under $500 I'll probably have to scoop them up. I say this every time there isa Supreme SB post, but I still regret not jumping on the lows when they first released.

i paid 300 for white lows sz 11.5 years ago.. sold them for about 450 a year later. should of kept, but im over it.

i paid 300 for white lows sz 11.5 years ago.. sold them for about 450 a year later. should of kept, but im over it.

Originally Posted by sneakerholic2058

^^ from where did u get them or those prices

people who know people.

laugh.gif

I got my white lows from a friend of mine in 2004. He sold em to me for $225 which is a deal to me. But it depends on what size your trying to get as well. I wear a 12 and I havent seen a 12 in the Supreme Hi's in a very long time for sale. All the ones I see are for smaller sizes.

Back
Top Bottom