Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

So fellas I currently have 2 pairs of OVO 10s a friend of mine is offering his camos for a pair. Y'all think I should do it ?? I have white supremes already so if I do the deal I would have to go after the bred cw

So fellas I currently have 2 pairs of OVO 10s a friend of mine is offering his camos for a pair. Y'all think I should do it ?? I have white supremes already so if I do the deal I would have to go after the bred cw
I would trade my camos for a pair of OVOs. If I had a pair of OVO's I wouldn't trade them for Camos though, if I had 2 pairs like you I would try to get a different shoe with it, but if you are dying for the Camos then I think the trade is pretty fair.

If you like the camo's and you don't mind getting rid the OVOs then do it.  Get the kicks that you like. 

I personally prefer camos over OVOs but its biased because I dont really want/care for the 10s. If you want the 5s Id go for it since you have two pairs and its your homie youre hooking up.

Yeah why not if like the 5's enough if not really then hold on to the 2nd pair of 10's

Currently doing the same thing .. trading my second pair of DS camos sz 11 which i cant wear for DS OVO 10s in my sz .. value wise they are both around the same price it looks like ..

Currently doing the same thing .. trading my second pair of DS camos sz 11 which i cant wear for DS OVO 10s in my sz .. value wise they are both around the same price it looks like ..
Where are you guys finding trades like these? Do you all use a middle man service to make sure you don't get got? Or do you know the person? I am looking to do the same trade for a pair of OVO's, but I don't know where to start. 

Where are you guys finding trades like these? Do you all use a middle man service to make sure you don't get got? Or do you know the person? I am looking to do the same trade for a pair of OVO's, but I don't know where to start. 
I would use a paypal transaction. Both sides pay the same amount for their respective shoes. The other guy would pay $500 for your shoes and you would pay $500 for his

I would use a paypal transaction. Both sides pay the same amount for their respective shoes. The other guy would pay $500 for your shoes and you would pay $500 for his
what if the other guy switches the sneakers you sent him and claims they are fakes ?, you do the same exact move ? 
Then you file a claim and you still get resale money for yours
what do you do if they switch the shoes your sent for fakes and file a claim against you.

Who's gonna be the first wild boy to wear the camos in snow/rain? I'd be with it if they can handle it, but I'm not about to be stupid lol.

Honestly look like they'll be aight in the snow

I currently have a trade on the table that has on

one side: Supreme 5s black and $200 cash. 

My side: Yeezy 350 boost turtle dove.

Is that a good trade for me?

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!

If you want the black pair yeah it's a win win situation you get the shoe you want and 200 bucks on top to go out lol can't go wrong with that. Value wise your breaking even imo

Last edited:

what if the other guy switches the sneakers you sent him and claims they are fakes ?, you do the same exact move ? 

what do you do if they switch the shoes your sent for fakes and file a claim against you.
then i guess you cant really do anything.. still think its a safer than relying on a middle man though. i've heard stories about middle men scamming 

then i guess you cant really do anything.. still think its a safer than relying on a middle man though. i've heard stories about middle men scamming 

Yeah homie kept both shoes and money never heard from him again lmao happened to a coworker not sure what you can do at that point.

Thanks guys!

If those td's are ds then whoever is giving up yeezy's is losing.

Who's gonna be the first wild boy to wear the camos in snow/rain? I'd be with it if they can handle it, but I'm not about to be stupid lol.

Honestly look like they'll be aight in the snow
It's a start...

fZcXNUM.jpg

(Not my pic)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom