Supreme x Air Jordan XIV Retro. 6/13 $248

It blows my mind that there is a living person who designed these and got paid to do so. It’s truly mind boggling how out of touch are JB and Supreme that they cut a paycheck for some severely untalented hack to unleash these atrocities to the world.

These shoes are a disgrace to humanity and this person should be ashamed of themselves for this design.

i'm not a Supreme head in the least but it seems like these wack designs are intentional. their recent Nike collabs are all touching on that tacky early 00s wave

the Zoom Streak Spectrum, the Forces, the NBA uniform, and now these bedazzled 14s are all the antithesis of their 5s, Uptempos, and Foams

just feels like they're carrying that if-it's-supreme-they'll-line-up-for-it-period self-awareness over to their Nike deal.

Something like these woulda been heat:
ED1859CB-2970-4504-B28C-3F901B7C7A50.jpeg

I hate seeing one of my favorite Jordan models of all time getting this crappy collab release. At least try to be different in a good way, supreme :smh:

They fugly, but because they’re supreme they’ll sell

:emoji_information_desk_person:

the black and white Jordan 5s and the Nike uptempos they did were much better looking shoes than these

Would cop if Supreme released these with a heat gun so I could remove those useless nubs off the shoe.

But he's wearing X's in that pic, it would have made more sense if that's the model they went with.

And yes those black XIV's are worse than the whites :smh:

Back
Top Bottom