Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Doubt you'll have them by then, they will probably ship tomorrow or Monday and with Thanksgiving being Thursday, probably will have them Friday.
Depends where he lives. I used to get things on Friday when I lived in DC so long as they shipped out Thursday.

Mad i missed out on the camos. Got nothing but errors when trying to pay. But, got a confirmation email at 11:20 for the black pair, which was my second choice. 

Got confi email @ 10:02 (CT) for sz 11.5 in the Camo Forces...hope it actually goes through...I've been having bad luck lately where my order ends up getting canceled later :\

Last edited:
Doubt you'll have them by then, they will probably ship tomorrow or Monday and with Thanksgiving being Thursday, probably will have them Friday.

I got my SBs pretty fast came that Wednesday

Im mad I missed out on the twill grey hat with the red logo

I didnt wanna order anything else and have my order get canceled

Last edited:
i was able to cop bc of a specific method. dont ask why i got the keychain, its involved in the method

[ATTACHMENT=957]Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 11.10.25 AM.png (31k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I used this method to get the Dunks in the summer. I think I even told people what to do. By the way you didnt have to get the keychain. You can remove the item and still be good :lol:

Yeah when I got dunks off supreme I got them on a Wednesday and I'm in Houston. They had shipped out on a Friday to.

Hol up...are you guys telling me that even though I got a confirmation, there's a chance that my order might get cancelled??!

NoooooooooooooooO!!!!!!!!!

Yes the olives are up...wouldn't let me order, since my order for the black pair went through.. Got a message saying only "1 style per product" even though was using a different card

Great now my mind is gonna be on this the whole day at my crap 60k a year job. 
sick.gif
 Sucks being straight out of college and getting paid pennies compared to others. At least I won't get the dreaded cancellation email after work, that would be brutal.

Congrats to who copped.
One of the most idiotic and ungrateful posts I've ever come across on my years on this site. Be lucky that you not only have a job straight out of college, but work one that pays you 60k especially in this climate. You have a lot of growing up to do. Its just a pair of sneakers.

60K/year being pennies
mean.gif

Last edited:
Was wondering if the Olive restock was a glitch too. I got a pair as well. Checked my bank account and the money was already taken out.

Back
Top Bottom