Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

My number is live and my kicks will be here Wednesday, can't wait...going to rock on Black Friday when I go out with the lady.

woke up to my shipping info this morning, will be here wednesday :pimp:

hopefully a 10.5 fits alright, my first AF1's ever... will rock Thanksgiving and Black Friday when I work the IV release :lol:

Damn...hard to believe that this could be anyone's first pair, but it's definitely a dope one to start with.
nthat.gif

Uptowns (what we called AF1's in NY) were pretty much it for me growing up for the most part when we actually bought Nike's since we couldn't really splurge on the pricier shoes.

My number is live and my kicks will be here Wednesday, can't wait...going to rock on Black Friday when I go out with the lady.

same here

did u get the tracking for ur hat tho?

still waiting on mine

Tight I found out about these after my vaca...I'll be patient tho and wait to come up on the blk and camo pair...they are too clean.

Just saw mine had there departure scan so I should be expecting these Monday. Going to be a good weekend for me. 
glasses.gif

i just got a shipping conformation email but when i went to ups website it said it cant be tracked what does that mean anybody

Usually, it means that that the tracking label has been printed, but the package is not yet in their system.

...Sometimes it takes a while for the package to show up. So, it may have just been sent.

Or, if you have per-printed postage machines, it may mean that the label was printed and created - so this tracking # exists - but it has not yet been picked up by the shipper, so it has not yet been scanned into their system.

Last edited:
It's sad such a classic shoe has to get exposure through supreme nowadays. My boy was telling me the other other day when I was wearing 3M snakes "you still rock af1's" like that's a bad thing.

It's sad such a classic shoe has to get exposure through supreme nowadays. My boy was telling me the other other day when I was wearing 3M snakes "you still rock af1's" like that's a bad thing.

I meeaaann....This happens all the time with shoes though. One minute a particular model is "HOT", then the next thing you know, hypebeast get over it, and move onto other kicks. Most of Nikes staple shoes go through that cycle....just apart of the game. If you're a true sneaker head you're going to buy whatever you want, regardless if something is considered "in" or not. I think it's dope that Supreme is basically paying hommage to the AF1. If hype comes back to the model then eh, so be it.

Last edited:
^^^is the reason i buy different brands/models/etc. basically i buy what i like no matter what brand. i could give a crap less if its "hot" or not. at the end of the day it's your feet they're going on, not the haters.

When I was wearing my Flax's, this one dude said "those VAC Techs right?".

:x

When I was wearing my Flax's, this one dude said "those VAC Techs right?".
:x

A damn shame.

Joke is ultimately on them though - as one day, they are going to wake up, "grow out" of sneakers and wonder what they hell they spent so much time and money on, whereas dudes like us don't have to worry about that madness because we don't have an identity crisis. :smokin

My camo still coming Wednesday, they departed NJ this morning at 7am.

I got the shipped email for my black 10.5, but none for my camp that I ordered @ noon Thursday, weird.

Back
Top Bottom