SURFING THE WEB ON A 52" 1080P LCD HDTV USING A WIRELESS KB AND MOUSE APPRECIATION

how do you hook up your PC to your TV?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but why you hype it up to make it seem like you doin it all lavish, when you really only about as good as this:

Spoiler [+]
167p8iq.jpg

Cold blooded

Son, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but why you hype it up to make it seem like you doin it all lavish, when you really only about as good as this:

Spoiler [+]
167p8iq.jpg

Cold blooded

Spoiler [+]
167p8iq.jpg

vicious.
smh.gif

roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
167p8iq.jpg

vicious.
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Spoiler [+]
167p8iq.jpg

vicious.
smh.gif

roll.gif

saw that one coming

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Spoiler [+]
167p8iq.jpg

vicious.
smh.gif

roll.gif

saw that one coming

Ive been wanting to do this forever. Got a 47 inch and been wanting to hook it up. What specifically do I need?? and where can I copp

Ive been wanting to do this forever. Got a 47 inch and been wanting to hook it up. What specifically do I need?? and where can I copp

Back
Top Bottom