Surprised this wan't posted yet. New Steve Nash joints...

Surprised we haven't seen this posted yet. FromSneakernews.com
Here we have our first look at a colorful new pack centered around Steve Nash's new shoe, the Cradle Rock Low. We have seen Nash opt for lower cut models before, but this new shoe takes the aesthetic to almost a street or skate shoe look. Nike will help create some buzz for the shoe by releasing this Asia Pack, a four shoe collection that features color schemes inspired by China, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines. Each of the four Cradle Rock Low Supreme editions features a combination of interesting materials and an intricately embossed pattern on the heel section of the upper, as well as some cultural touches on the tongues. The pack just dropped yesterday at select Nike Basketball retailers in Asia in very limited quantities, so it might not be easy to track a pair down, but at least you can get a thorough look at all four colorways after the jump. Via Kenlu.

CHINA

55006583.jpg

94164537.jpg

JAPAN

87128565.jpg

THAILAND

38067738.jpg

56290569.jpg

56413335.jpg

Thailands are probably my fave colorway next to the Japans.

Awesome! Hope they release 'em in the US.

Glad to see Nike breaking away from the same ol' boring uber tech hoops shoe. And if these somehow fail to perform - which is unlikely since EVERY Nashshoe performs amazingly - at least we won't be let down like we were/are with that Hyperize garbage.

Thanks for mixing it up and daring to be different, Nike.

Those are cool. I mean, he can't play in those right? If he does, wow, big ups for being different. Nash could go from dropping 10 assists in a game, tokickflipping 10 stairs.

Originally Posted by clkru

Awesome! Hope they release 'em in the US.

Glad to see Nike breaking away from the same ol' boring uber tech hoops shoe. And if these somehow fail to perform - which is unlikely since EVERY Nash shoe performs amazingly - at least we won't be let down like we were/are with that Hyperize garbage.

Thanks for mixing it up and daring to be different, Nike.
different? really? how so?
before all this flywire/lunar foam garbage theyre trying to force down our throats, a majority of their hoop shoes looked retro "inspired". Theselook retro inspired as well. They seem like something Nike did the past few years with the Lebron VI lows or the AF25 lows

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Those are cool. I mean, he can't play in those right? If he does, wow, big ups for being different. Nash could go from dropping 10 assists in a game, to kickflipping 10 stairs.

Thats what I was thinking they look like skateboard shoes

i don't think these have anything to do with Nash, my guess is something was lost in translation when they saw the pics on Kenlu...

could be wrong though.

How many Nike perfomance bball shoes other than the LeBron 6 low or AF25 can you think of that featured this reserved design? I didn't say"new" or "revolutionary", I said "different", much like Nash.

Glad to see Nike doing something different for a bball shoe that doesn't consist of a fusion (Shark-what's next) or uber tech (Hypedupcrap). I justnope these feature heel and forefoot Zoom.

Originally Posted by clkru

How many Nike perfomance bball shoes other than the LeBron 6 low or AF25 can you think of that featured this reserved design? I didn't say "new" or "revolutionary", I said "different", much like Nash.

Glad to see Nike doing something different for a bball shoe that doesn't consist of a fusion (Shark-what's next) or uber tech (Hypedupcrap). I just nope these feature heel and forefoot Zoom.
hmm...guess I misread different to mean "new"/"revolutionary"...my bad.
and I'd say the zoom BB line was pretty reserved...basically a bootie on a zoom platform.

there's no way these are nash's new shoes. they look nothing like a shoe for ball for today's standards or even last decade's standards. looksvery uninspired and i don't like the fact that it looks so casual and that it doesn't seem to have any tech in them other than what? a phylon midsole?oh sorry i meant cushlon.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

there's no way these are nash's new shoes. they look nothing like a shoe for ball for today's standards or even last decade's standards. looks very uninspired and i don't like the fact that it looks so casual and that it doesn't seem to have any tech in them other than what? a phylon midsole? oh sorry i meant cushlon.
Agreed. Theres no way those are meant for basketball and I seriously doubt those are for Nash, unless they are simply a casual shoe with Nashsname attached.

I'm not convinced either, it would be a very sudden departure from almost every shoe Nash has ever worn. Decent enough shoe but they would be better offupdating the Jet Flight than releasing these as a serious hoops shoe.

peace,

Jonas

Back
Top Bottom